• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Black betty

wat do u think so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont lambo the front, its way over done and out of fashion now, like lexus lights. Suicide rear doors would be awesome old school cool though!

its goin to be well expensive 4 the scuicide me back doors i was thinkin of lamboing all the doors lol im gettin a saxo front bumper with 4 fog lights and no the lowerin springs arent on yet lol doin that next month.

its goin to be well expensive 4 the scuicide me back doors i was thinkin of lamboing all the doors lol im gettin a saxo front bumper with 4 fog lights and no the lowerin springs arent on yet lol doin that next month.

whats the fourth pic in ure blog? is it manifold pipe? looks nice the whole car, didnt know they did 1.4

ye i love me car lol the amount of air goin in me engine is makin it lag so i need to up the fuel goin in the engine so i need to get a fuel pressure regulater so it runs sweet lol

whats the fourth pic in ure blog? is it manifold pipe? looks nice the whole car, didnt know they did 1.4

yes it is but it got hit buy a brick from a lorry so i just got my standard one on atm but gettin a janspeed system from olly

i hope tp dear god ur gunna be putting something powerful under the bonnet, its in great need of power to go with the looks, im not liking it i must say, sleeper is the way to go, especially wen a glanza turbo comes up behind you!!!

just bein dumb but ppl keep sayin it but wat is the sleeper look im not familiar with this sayin lol

n too right im goin to put lots of power under the hood but prioritys looks first

k car goin body shop 4 end of jan gettin full body kit and exhast and boot with a devil spoiler for about 2200 squid then mabe later in year will have roof smoothed.

as in devil spolier like this? :sick:
spoilnew1.jpg

what front bumper are you going for?

thats the one . the bumper has corner spliters with rond fogs and mesh to go with me bad boy bonnet and with me standard crome grill and dtm mirros

update

got side skirts n rear bumper on and me boot build. me next plan is to semi prefacelift well try to i want to keep me bonnet and put golf lights in and preface lift me wings and the bumper , and picking up the wide arch kit in a week from oxford so that will be a mission to get to work with me back doors but it will work one way or another lol. i have got a lot to do to even hope to get it ready for next year i am hoping to put in wider axles and rear discs , bigger wheels and a sr20 lump , the engine conversion will be last, body work is top priority so i dought i will be keepin the sideskirts or rear bumper lol, but it will do 4 now .
tim out

Attachments

• DSC01166[1].JPG
    DSC01166[1].JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 282
  • DSC01167[1].JPG
    DSC01167[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 322
  • DSC01164[1].JPG
    DSC01164[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 282
  • DSC01163[1].JPG
    DSC01163[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 305
  • DSC01162[1].JPG
    DSC01162[1].JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
the new sound system is me fav part atm i am makin some new doorcards out of fibre glass so i can fit more subs lol

the boot build looks brilliant i love it. n the car just looks soo nice in black i love the rear lights good work pal keep it up

Looks great! :)

Not sure I like the devil spoiler idea....
There's a red corsa near me with one of those ghastly things on!
Certainly not my cup O' tea!

Lights on the back look the nuts! Great choice!!

hey mate you alright?
i get what you ment over the phone about your ICE now lol
looking smooth
exept exhaust is like a saw thumb MAN IN NEED OF EXHAUST! :D

ye lol i will sort that out when i do me engine conversion lol will put a pic up for u of that front bumper if u like , wat u up to sunday i'm goin sant pod for the fast show

Looks great! :)

Not sure I like the devil spoiler idea....
There's a red corsa near me with one of those ghastly things on!
Certainly not my cup O' tea!

Lights on the back look the nuts! Great choice!!

i changed me mind about that spoiler its not the look i want

Back