bigger engine

only had my micra for a few months and im already looking for more power...bigger engine!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
theres a 1.6 crx engine around the corner from my dad so it looks like im getting whole new brake system and suspension kit
has anyone put a 1.6 into theres?

so do you think one from a CRX would be a bad choice?
how hard would the conversion be?

No i think it will be a fantastic choice, the crx engines are realy quite something, the job will be very difficult and expensive requiring custom driveshafts, possibly all of the engine and gear box mounts, custom exhaust system, may get away with the crx loom.
Your need from the crx the gearbox, driveshafts, ecu, pretty much everything connected to the engine also may want to cut the old mounts off of the car to save some time and money.

do it please!

im gonna get my dad to do the conversion for me, he shoe horned a peugout 205 rally engine into his 205 gti...so he shouldnt find it difficult to help me

i was a nats "piece" away from wining a mazda 626 GT v6 for £70 on fleabay.

215bhp 230Ftlbs of torque, 8000rpm redline, bullet proof engine that can take upto 900bhp on twin turbo's (search the australian forums)

and was seriously considering a FF v6 micra.....

aah well, it sold for £130 whole car including full electric leather interior...

poo

Back