• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

b00mSh4k4's k11 blog ITALY

http://shop.simoniracing.com/us/prod3.php?category_id=76

Adapted one, just take the Ø of the pins. I olso have to mount those

koni_sport_yellow_shock.png

yellow koni with OMP springs

A quick update, I don't know how to explain exactly all the mod in english, but i think you can understand everything taking a look at the pictures, I also have to paint and mount my nismo spoiler, cheers!

Yes, i'm also eliminating locking(boot and side), rear wiper hole and nissan badge, you can also see, in the first pic a pair of after market head lights :love: bye!

Hi guys, I'm back again with a lot of new mods, i'll show you: :devil:

Now I have a momo steering wheel, hand brake and pedals (to be fitted), pulsar (shiny :love:) short shifter and a B&M gear knob, in a week i'll be able to fit a pair of momo seats.

Fitted also Rear lights and side repeaters (chrome-clear one, from depo website).

Just ask if you need more pics, Bye!

looks good i like the new wheel n thoes new seats

thoes rear lights look loads better nice1 good work

Tnx all ;) you r too kind, those rear lights are nissan, i spent more than the depo's but i think that the color (and the quality) it's a little better especially if you compare the red of the reflector.

Cheers!

Very nice.
Looks good well done.
What kind of backbox is that sounds really nice.

Yes, but i didn't expect to make noise like that XD I fitted it only for aesthetics and i'm going to change it to have a serious exhaust system. Anyway it's a carbon look D-GEAR universal muffler.

yes, there super march rear lights, came standard on the march in tiwan, they still make the k11 over there! as they dont have the k12 ;)

I know, I'm learning a lot of interesting things here :wasntme: I also think that it was a good deal to take ispiration from English Micras :laugh: , (I really don't like the abnormal body preparation which you can see anywhere in Italy) tnx guys!

Tnx mate ;) these are quite rare nissan parts you know... and I was quite happy when I fitted these, I think that a thing i can do next is to fit super march wing mirrors but I still have to decide. Another thing... i'm not sure about eyeline, fit it or not? help me (Y)

Before

13032009550g.jpg

After

13032009548.jpg

Cheers

Back