Azzydot micra turbo build

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375880844.187987.jpg

Does my pic work now ?

I will boost it to 10 psi and keep my intercooler coz it will get hot and if I need more boost ed can tell me what boost is right

I started my car first time today and it sound very loud without downpipe and I haven't reved it, so it's all going good, only problem is now it the 1/8 bolt fits engine head but on my td04 oil feed line fits a bit loose and don't no if anyone had same problem ?

I started my car first time today and it sound very loud without downpipe and I haven't reved it, so it's all going good, only problem is now it the 1/8 bolt fits engine head but on my td04 oil feed line fits a bit loose and don't no if anyone had same problem ?
the TD04 thread is m10 innit abdul ? is your pipe 1/8 bsp both ends ?

That's true say ade an that's what am using but it's same fitting for head and turbo line m10 and 1/8 bsp fit block and line but on turbo line it's loose fitting tryed both fittings too ?

Supposed to be m10 each end with a m10 to 1/8 bsp adapter at head end iirc

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375908452.740192.jpg

Frank that's my kit I got and bolt in there and I got the bolt for 1/8 bsp to m10 it is loose for pipe but the engine bolt is spot on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375908647.299581.jpg

My pipe turns and turns it don't tighten up I tryed copper sealers still same ? both m10 or 1/8 bsp fits my engine block and turbo lines lol I don't get it

sounds like its not seating properly abdul, you might need need to use some threadloc or extra copper washer ?

sounds like its not seating properly abdul, you might need need to use some threadloc or extra copper washer ?
I had 2 copper washers on the thread is too short for more to add on, when I tighten the m10 bolt on my line it spins and spins it pulls off will hand and oil leak on engine Start

I had 2 copper washers on the thread is too short for more to add on, when I tighten the m10 bolt on my line it spins and spins it pulls off will hand and oil leak on engine Start
Sounds like wrong thread or you stripped the threads. You can try using PTFE tape for sealing if it's just a little bypass leak, or Loctite 542...

You must be doing something wrong mate, m10 and 1/8bsp are 2 VERY different threads
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375912100.101581.jpg

Frank that is what I bought and 1/8 fits in engine m10 on turbo line but it's loose fitting I then tryed 1/8 on turbo line still same it's loose and also the m10 fits in engine block just a bit tight

Back