Micra build

CMF_nissank11

» CMF Member
Hi all,

Im planning to start a micra show car build soon and I am having trouble with choosing wether to keep the original engine, and turbo it, or get an SR20DET fwd set. If however the standard engine stays I need to find a turbo manifold and a cheaper turbo that can work on the car.

I am looking forward to starting this project soon!

Thanks

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
The standard with turbo will be a lot easier.Plus this site with use of the search function would reap many hints an ideas.

But a sr20de would be awesome. I think the sr20det might be too much power for the car to be useable as a sr20de fr engine puts out roughly 120kw standard which more than double the standard cg13 micra.
The sr20de from a sss pulsar would be a good option.

Good luck with your build.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"I think the sr20det might be too much power for the car to be useable as a sr20de fr engine puts out roughly 120kw standard which more than double the standard cg13 micra.

Pfft, it's fine!

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed>

(yeah, I know it's DE+T rather than DET ;))

Good luck with the project!

---dens

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

Pfft, it's fine!

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="390" width="480">

<br
---dens

and dave bull has just said he is going to put all the little bandit running gear into a K10 :eek:

CMF_nissank11

» CMF Member
Planning on doing a custom bodykit along with some engine upgrades, (turbocharger, front mount, pod filter, etc.)interior stuff like seats, re-trim, steering wheel, headunit, subs, amp and speakers (Rear seat delete with a false floor). Also rims and maybey a re-spray (if I will have more money left for the beast). Looking forward to it. Gonna be mad to build and also to drive!

Back