another car! damaged

jowley

Ex. Club Member
got to work today and some f*****g w****r had snapped my bonnet vent off so mad cause all it is is petty vandislism.
IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

well i will be but itll not be on for donny now gonna get one moulded into the bonnet will just use a standard bonnet for now

Report it, see if the police can't fingerprint it. Im not sure what they could do but stuff like this needs to be reported

They'd have been trying to pinch it...happened on my old k10, when some little git tried to pinch my clear repeaters.

coppers wont bother, cos it helps them fiddle the figures.

Unfortunately the majority of young men with IQs less than 70 (which seems to be a majority in itself) will instinctively try to pull something apart if it looks shiny or sticks out.

I have a scoop which is painted ready to go on but i never got round to it because my girlfriend unfortunately lives in a safari park monkey enclosure, cars go in nice and come out sorry looking.

Sorry to hear about this it sums up all of what is wrong with the human race.

I have a scoop which is painted ready to go on but i never got round to it because my girlfriend unfortunately lives in a safari park monkey enclosure, cars go in nice and come out sorry looking.

Good Description!!

Stupid Chavs, why can they leave peoples stuff alone?

no thats the really annoying thing nothing on show they break a window. i had two speakers on show and they broke my bonnet vent

They're just **** at the end of the day.
People just get jealous and feel the need to damage others property.

We can only hope that what goes around comes around.

I know the feeling all too well, had the mirrors twisted round twice on my K10, had the aerial snapped off, then some git broke in by screwdrivering the passenger lock, ripped the glovebox door off (snapped the lock into several pieces) and everything was strewn about inside the car. Nothing was taken!! Grrrr :mad: wish the CCTV camera was still there but they keep moving them :confused:

My neighbours' car was climbed on in the night and the top dented :mad:

Even if the plod DO catch them all the gits get is a slap on the wrist. If they were charged in full for the damage and made to pay up on the spot or have the bailiffs call round it would change their attitude ... instead it's the victim who has to pay

BG

Back