Another Car Written Off!!!

Layla

Deactivated Account
ok, so its not mine, but its a story i thought i would tell anyway.
My sister's boyfriend bought an absolute kip of a car, 1.8 escourt, already kitted , windows tinted etc. typical chav car. awful.
well.. push start only cuz of the knackered starter. so basically we spent a lovely rainy day pushing a bloody great car up and down the street. amazing stuff.
then someone went into the side of him at a junction, mashed the door and took the wing mirror off.
THEN when he was driving towards the a19 on the slip road, he heard 4 cracks and his wheel rolled down the sliproad! 4 snapped bolts, resulting in a total nose dive, snapped axel, snapped cross member, snapped bumper, cracked radiator, snapped skirts, crumbled splitter. the policepig who attended said that he was lucky, if it had happened on the motorway he would have almost certainly flipped.
and all this could have been yours for the bargain price of just £2000!!!

my bird nearly took me out tonight, that would have been a lovely one to explain - this is exactly the reason women shouldnt be allowed to drive - they made ur feet smaller for a reason, so you can get closer to the sink!

Big_ben said:
my bird nearly took me out tonight, that would have been a lovely one to explain - this is exactly the reason women shouldnt be allowed to drive - they made ur feet smaller for a reason, so you can get closer to the sink!

harsh but true lol :)

i went to overtake a tractor today... and stopped just as i was about to pull out cos someone pulled out coming my way.. and the guy behind me locked up...
i nearly had £2000 in my pocket..!

By the way other people drive, i bet if i wanted i could have my car written off and not be at fault within a week. I've had so many close calls latly. People not looking at junctions or not giving way at round-a-bouts, luckily for them im sharp on the brakes.

Thays why a good driver will anticipate other drivers movments and try to avoid potential accidents before they happen.

Ed said:
Thays why a good driver will anticipate other drivers movments and try to avoid potential accidents before they happen.

I agree with that. I nearly became a red smear down a Lichfield highstreet on my scooter last night. A car stormed straight through the giveway lines at a junction and missed me by a couple of feet. If I hadn't seen him out of the corner of my eye going way too fast to be able to stop and slammed my brakes on, I'd be in hospital now.

I always assume that drivers/pedestrians haven't seen me until they've made eye contact. Even then they still run across the road infront of me sometimes.

Not trying to claim I'm a perfect driver or anything (I'm far from it), its just shocking how awful some people are on the roads.

reading the road ahead and expecting the worst makes a good driver, Ill stick my nose out to overtake, if i have to think twice i wont do it, if i know there is enough room and im not gonna make any other drivers have to adjust their driving because of me then ill go for it!

Big_ben said:

excuse me but that makes no sense. how exactly is sink related to driving a car? have the north east yet again topped the stupid and pointless mods by turning a micra into a sink?

The only micra and sink related thing i can think of is James and his camper!

Na he's still got it, but i believe he's looking to get rid of it now. Got a lot of attention at JAE so i think he should try getting it there again with a for sale sign on and see what happens!!

lol MSpaint, i didnt think ppl used that anymore :laugh: do u use ur feet to push ur car :alien: flintstones style

Back