• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

72.5mm is gonna give pretty thin liners on your closed deck block stani ! (i dunno if my corsa piston CGA3 liners were any thicker tho)

84772.jpg

Had a spare 1/2hr to mess with the turbo engine, i got the head off and took some pics

And my double headgasket survived! So happy

If my eyes aren't deceiving me they look like Reinz gaskets?? These are made by the company Mahle who do engine filters. If these are the genuine gaskets then I can get them through work for about £15 each which I assume is cheaper than the dealer?! Just a thought!

Part number is; 61-28950-00

Definitely black headlights, will look awesome against the white and maybe 2 tone the nostrils like mine, it'll reintroduce a little black but make them appear smaller

White grills, not 100% on them yet, there only primered to get an idea. Kinda looks like a march, may need either blackened headlights like glen suggested or a set of coilpack headlights with the orange indicator

Thoughts?
Needs the nissan badge, but I'd flip the colour on it so it's black with chrome lettering. I ran for a couple of days without a badge but decided the car looked wierd in the same way barbie is wierd for having no nipples or vagina...

Agree needs a black Nissan badge, mabey a wee bit too much white there? could shop so the grills have a white surround and a bar across the middle

Ill spray the fins black and see how it looks. Possibly too much white but alot of jap marches come that way from factory and it doesnt look too bad. Just maybe the lack of a badge but i had the holes in my bonnet filled in
Same, just knocked the pins off the badge and glued it. Hot glue gun ftw, comes off again with heat gun

UPDATE

well ive been doing a little more spending, ive bought 2 genuine nissan front wings which i pickup tomorrow. ive fitted the super-s rear bumper i had spare as its much better and the old stock one was tatty. car is booked in on the 9th may for the respray which will take 1 week, i cant wait!! i received my new rear lights from PEPOSHI (thanks again) ive bought my TD04 turbo and a rebuild kit for it and a baileys dump valve :) some pics..

5f26a575.jpg

ebc7df28.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

thanks for looking :)

what type head gasket did you put in you micra

Back