• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

eru6e3yj.jpg

Stani is that how your turbo td04l looked like mines ?

Yes am happy with that power stani, u will get that on ur forged engine ur building trust, what u doing for the clutch ? what other Ecu can u have or piggy aprt from nistune ?

Mike it fits no problem theres just not enough room from that fitting to the other to have a straight piece of hose as it kinks. The seem to take a good seal yeah, If only they made the adapter about half the size it is. So im going to buy 2 of these

64441108.jpg

And use my braided pipe inbetween :)
That's what I ordered will tht be ok to weld on sump with mig? And yeh nistune is good it's far tho ed from me, thought I'll get aem piggy only happy with 140bhp, and my clutch is standerd and single head gasket is that ok

That's what I ordered will tht be ok to weld on sump with mig? And yeh nistune is good it's far tho ed from me, thought I'll get aem piggy only happy with 140bhp, and my clutch is standerd and single head gasket is that ok
That's steel and the sump is ally... what do you plan on welding it with, fairy dust?

If you are wearing rubber shoes/boots and have a good earth connection to to sump should be fine, as long as you only hold it to make the first tack weld. You should be wearing welding gauntlets anyway. Ideally you would have sump off, clamp fitting to sump, tack weld either side of fitting to sump then remove clamp and seam weld.

here is my guess------------------as long as you dont spin pas side wheel ( shorter drive shaft ),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,both shafts are delivering power.

another guess--------------------but you cant pull the car through corners (pollyp track vids---hear the passenger scream in joy)

Back