1998 K11 with heater only working on position 4

As above i have a 1998 micra and the heater controls now only operate on position 4 is this a common thing ie the switch has just broken down and an easy fix? Or is it nore serious than that?

Any help is much appreciated.

Daft question, but i dont spose you have one of these or even a part number for one so that i could go get one over the weekend do you?

Cheers for the quick response.

Daft question, but i dont spose you have one of these or even a part number for one so that i could go get one over the weekend do you?

Cheers for the quick response.

they cost an arm and a leg from the stealers :eek: the breakers are your best bet, and are probably common to other nissans :)

you could fix it by scraping the corroded resister off and bridge the connection back with some conductive or demister repairing paint

My mate tried to get hold of one in the end he got one from a dealer for £40.oo I just called him impatient only speed 2 didn't work, lol. But he did day took him 3 minutes to change over.

When removing the card from a scrappie just check the contacts first, if you look at your old one there should be some burn marks.

All sorted, got one from the local scrappies.

All 4 speeds now working!

As stated, 30 sec job to get it off. I checked all 9 Micra's they had in, and every one apart from one had had the card removed.

Once again, thanks again peeps!

Back