1.3 Micra Mystique for sale

warrenc

Buy & Sell Member
Hi all,

I'm selling my wife's car. Its a Limited Edition 2000 (X reg) Micra Mystique.
The car is totally standard and comes with all the extras:

Nissan alloys
Front fogs
A/C (needs gas)
Sunroof
Rear spoiler
Elec. windows
C/L
Nissan Chromaflare Flip Paint
etc........

The car has been in the family from new ( it was my mums car) so only 2 owners. Milage is 124,156 and has a full dealer service history up to 98,490, after that I serviced it myself every 10,000.

The car has no faults other than a couple of small rust spots, one on the offside rear door and on on the nearside front door. The front cross member was replaced by Nissan in Dec 2006.

I'll take pics if anyone is interested

The car has 5 months tax and has 12months MOT (flew through on Wednesday - needed nothing)

I'm looking for £1200 ono and I'll throw in a small tin of the Flip paint and a pink Ripspeed gearknob. I'm in Anglesey, North Wales.

Cheers,

Warren

I'll try and gets some pics tomorrow, otherwise it'll be Saturday.

Was that sarcasm Squarepants, or are you truly suprised!? Its even got rear headrests....

Its a very rare Micra made between 1999 and 2000. They came with everything Nissan could throw at a Micra and the flip paint is as supplied too. The only thing it doesn't have is an auto box to go with the manual one!

There's a small anount left from when it was last in the garage, which i'll include. The paint is easy enough to get hold of, and its dropped a heck of a lot in price too. It used to be £700 a litre! I think its now more like £50. Are you thinking of popping over from Dublin 1.3GX? I'm 10 min from Holyhead...

yeah well i was thinking of picking up a super s from across the water but i could be interested in the mystique ;)

Here's a couple of quick shots I took this afternoon. I'll get some better ones at the weekend:

winter 2008 243.jpg

winter 2008 242.jpg

Any news on selling the Mystique. I am selling mine soon and could do with some paint to sray the bumper. I noticed you have some. How much you got and what price?

Back