2000 x changy colour pink gold nissan micra mystique

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

£2500 ovno bit pricey but please read on...

Nissan Micra Mystique, 1.3 manual 5 door. It is a Nissan special edition launched to celebrate the production of the millionth K11 Micra, if you didn't already know!
This one has only done 30,000 miles and is a real credit to its former owner.
It also has a nice short, distinctive registration number. May appeal to Russian spies etc.!
It is taxed until February 2011 and will be sold MOT'd to September 2011
It has...

* 1.3 litre 79bhp engine
* 5 speed manual gearbox
* Anti lock brakes
* Air conditioning
* Electric windows
* Sunroof
* Colour coded Rear spoiler and mirrors
* Power steering
* Nissan 5 spoke alloy wheels

This one has been treated to...

* Full service (including aircon recharge and decontamination, new anti freeze and brake fluid)
* 4 new tyres
* Pear 'Jelly belly' air freshener.

There are a few small scratches here and there but thats about it! I don't like the CD player, the controls are a bit fiddly. I'm happy to change it if you think the same!

This is the best Micra we are ever going to have for sale which is reflected in the suggested asking price. We will consider offers but they will have to be close to the asking price. There isn't another Micra this age for sale anywhere in this condition.

You are welcome to bring a friend/mechanic to view it. You will be impressed! Its in Strathaven, Lanarkshire in Scotland (8 miles from East Kilbride, 8 miles from Hamilton, 7 miles from Larkhall M74, 20 miles from Kilmarnock M77).
Let us know when suits you and we'll make sure its here for you.

can i ask have you got the key for the CD player? can you post a picture of what it look like?

I saw your car on ebay but i got the same stearo and i would like to change it but it is without the key.

Many thanks.

They key for the cd player? You mean the things to remove the unit? Isn't it screwed in place behind the dash trim?

Usually you remove the trim around the stereo and heater controls then you will see 2 phillips screws either side of the stereo. Take them out and the stereo comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.