Micra mystique

Hello peeps

after one of these little cars for my mum who is giving up driving longer distances and is no longer in need of a big car, just needs a 'shops and back' motor now and i think one of these would be perfect.she has always liked the paint on these cars when theywhere new, but never got around to owning one.

it would be a nice little surprise for her if i can get a hold of a decent one if any are for sale?

Many thanks

Sam.

OP
OP
V
ill travel for the right one/ a one but yano, closer the better haha.

have seen that one you posted already, rather pay more and get one thats in slightly better condition, if it ever turns up.

but absolutely 110% totally and utterly no other then the mystique.:D:D

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Funnily enough max is selling one on here go look up the thread see if you can find it

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12

OP
OP
V
Good luck pal! My friends mystique got stolen 2 weeks ago he's super upset about it
Urgh, that sucks! No time for thriving scumbags!! :mad:

Funnily enough max is selling one on here go look up the thread see if you can find it

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12
Yes I did see this one buddy, sent him a few ‘conversations’ about it but to no reply so I’m guessing the chap sold it.

Gonna keep my eye out here for one anyway, just incase one pops up.

MikeHP

Site Supporter
Hi Sam,

I'm in the process of preparing my Mystique for sale. I absolutely love it and will be so sad to see it go but with my partner's new Yaris Hybrid, my big JDM bus and my cabriolet project I have too many cars!

Do you need the car for your mum urgently? My dad and I have a whole queue of projects but if you're interested and you want the car soon we could get on with the Mystique pretty much straight away. Nothing really serious needs doing - I just want to send it off in really good mechanical condition to be enjoyed for years to come.

It's got a couple of small battle scars (from previous owners I should add) but then these cars are almost 20 years old. When it's clean and polished it still really sparkles and gets loads of smiles and comments.

It's done nearly 90k but feels tight and fresh. These engines are good for plenty more than that. Tyres are good (4x matching Pirelli) and it will be getting new brakes. It'll be sold with a fresh clean MOT.

As a bonus, my partner works near Slough so if you'd like we can arrange for you to view the car one day/evening! Let me know what you think.

Mike

Hello peeps

after one of these little cars for my mum who is giving up driving longer distances and is no longer in need of a big car, just needs a 'shops and back' motor now and i think one of these would be perfect.she has always liked the paint on these cars when theywhere new, but never got around to owning one.

it would be a nice little surprise for her if i can get a hold of a decent one if any are for sale?

Many thanks

Sam.
Got a lovely Mystique flip paint Nissan Micra if interested Regards Fan