K11 MYSTIQUE 1.3 MANUAL A/C PS ETC OFFERS

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone, putting up for sale my K11 Mystique, this is a very rare model of K11 that is fully loaded with options, it has the flip/colour changing paint from the factory, power steering, air conditioning, electric windows, sunroof, alloys, leather steering wheel, headlight protectors (one is cracked) front fogs, factory speaker parcel shelf, factory tweeters in the a pillars etc. The car is currently off the road with no tax or mot, it starts and runs great, the engine is the strongest cg13 I have ever seen, it pulls really well, all the gears are good etc, the bad points as far as I can tell are the front subframe below the radiator will need welding, only one wiper is working as the linkage popped off, the driver side window needs a new clip to secure it to the linkage, both front wings are dented badly the car has general scrapes and dents all round. The sills seem solid. I'm selling the car for spares or repairs as I haven't got time to fix it. Mileage is 93k.
Open to offers

Attachments

• micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 806
  • micra2.jpg
    micra2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 733
  • micra3.jpg
    micra3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 510

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Sounds about right, someone will snap that up. I admin thehe Nissan Micra K11 Fan club Facebook page. I'll share it for you on there, it's a cool colour, someone will have it!!

wehey

Ex. Club Member
Where about are you Amy?

EDIT: just figured your frm Swansea, it's a shame as I would buy it off you, just too far away