For Sale 2000 1.3 Mystique 12mths MOT FSH

Selling my 2000 1.3 Mystique. She's done 111000 miles, comes with all previous history and feels tight as a drum. Whilst under previous ownership she was involved in a little get together which resulted in a small mark on the front bumper, and as paint for this car isn't the cheapest she is recorded as a Cat C. If I didn't point out the mark on the bumper you probably wouldn't notice it, but I'd rather just be honest! I bought the car as a little run around whilst my other car was off the road for repairs, hence the time has now come to sell her on. In terms of features there's an aftermarket stereo, AC, Sunroof, ABS, Fogs etc. All 4x tyres are like brand new, and the car comes with 2x keys with remote central locking. This has been a very fun little car to own and I'll be sad to see her go, I just need to find her a good home now! Any questions just ask :) I don't have a price, just looking for a sensible offer!

Attachments

• IMG_8241.JPG
    IMG_8241.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_8242.JPG
    IMG_8242.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_8243.JPG
    IMG_8243.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_8246.JPG
    IMG_8246.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_8247.JPG
    IMG_8247.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_8882.JPG
    IMG_8882.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
Hello Lawrence. Just to help, or hinder you (!) I've got similar here, and I'll be after £650 for her buddy.
My mileage is only 67K though.
As I said, don't know if that helps, or not.

Really nice looking car Laurence always like the Special Edition Mystique we have a couple down here on the island. The special colours available to this particular edition were so imaginative and in the fashion stakes were way before time! Good luck with the sale I hope she goes to a Micra enthusiast!
Cheers
Andy B-)

Back