K11 Red micra breaking (engine, bumpers, body panels etc, all for sale)

darthmal

Buy & Sell Member
Hi all,

Have to unfortunately break my micra :(
It had an excellent running engine I think its got about 80k on it and it was serviced every 10k by the previous owner, I think it has also been painted as its silver in colour with no rust corrosion on it.

Right so whatever you need please ask, thanks.

pic of the beast here:

Attachments

• 662c_1.JPG
    662c_1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 437
PM'd u japseye had a few too many problems to sort out for the MOT so I thought might aswell break it.

Guy, grille is fine except for a crack in one corner, ill get a pic of it tomorrow for you.
edit: actually jus looking at the pic above there seems to be a corner missing on the drivers side.

darthmal, Can you get a pic up please? i want it to try and mod it so it dont have to be mint.

sorry chaps been away last few days,

pic of grille:
crack in bottom right area of pic, and bit missing on far left area of pic.
Just pay for delivery/pick up an u can have it.

IMG_0552.jpg

Ive decided if someone wants the whole car they can take it for 100.

only things missing are bonnet, front bumper, n/s wing, n/s door mirror.

still has everything else like a good engine etc, still on wheels so you can tow the car away.

662c_1.jpg

what about both headlights, maybe the passenger door and boot? and prices please? its a shame the n/s wings gone.
Oh and whats the interior like? you got any pics?

Thanks.

Where abouts are you and how much for rear parcel shelf (Im after the one without the cutout for the high level brake light, 2001 model). Thanks.

do you have a petrol cap?

yep ive got the cap but id rather keep it for now as ive still gt half tank fuel and id like to keep the vapours capped in 4 now, will let u no wen i dnt need it though

what about both headlights, maybe the passenger door and boot? and prices please? its a shame the n/s wings gone.
Oh and whats the interior like? you got any pics?

Thanks.

hi
the n/s headlite is in great condition £15
bt the rest arent as good:
o/s headlight has one of the top fixing tab clips broken off (still got the broken bit though so some strong glue plastic weld might do.) £5
n/s front door has been attacked with a screwdriver near the door barrel so the skin is slightly bent around that point £5
bootlid has a small crease in it due to someone reversing into what looks like a lamppost. Ill try an get pics up today £5
the interior itself is ok, guess it just needs a real shampoo cos the seats are pretty stained, but I bought the car with red and black seat covers on from the previous guy so I never bothered to clean em as they were covered anyway.

Where abouts are you and how much for rear parcel shelf (Im after the one without the cutout for the high level brake light, 2001 model). Thanks.
hi sorry parcel shelf has gone. thanks.

Back