Black K11(I think??) Micra for sale

JakeD

Site Supporter
I have been asked by my girlfriend to try and sell her Micra, so I thought what better place than a Micra owners club :grinning:

She bought the car just over 5 years ago (before we were together) mainly because she like the look of it, and so was not worried about things like service history etc (that most people look for in a car). She knows very little about what has been done to the car, and therefore I dont know exactly what has been done, but i'll put down everything I can think of. Ok, here goes.

15" Fox alloys in fairly good condition. By no means perfect, but they look as you would expect them to for having been on a car for over 5 years with no refurb etc

Suspension is uprated and lowered. It is really quite solid (but my gf has coped with it fine for all this time), but the flipside is it handles like its on rails. Can keep up with most cars on twisty roads just because it'll take any corner at virtually any speed

Has a front strut brace (not sure of the make, I pretty sure its omp but will check)

Half leather interior that I believe came from a Rover. As with all this stuff, it was done by the previous owner so I cant tell you all the hows and whats etc

Tyres are good all round, I would imagine good for many more 1000's miles

Front discs/rear drums (dont think it has abs)

Car has been delocked, has a toad alarm, and has aftermarket elec windows.

Black, 1.3 supersport, 100,000 miles, tax until september, MOT was done in April so plenty left. Had a new exhaust (inc cat if I recall correctly) last year, front brakes been done for MOT.

Ok, bad points:

No service history. My gf bought it with none, and due to not knowing anything about cars, has not had anything done since she owned it. All receipts from MOT's etc she has, but no evidence of servicing. This is a real credit to Nissan, the engine is absolutely bullet proof, has never failed to start since i've known the car (over 2 years), and always needed minimal work to get through MOT. I've always checked oil/water etc, but never replaced. The car sometimes screeches when you start it from cold (timing belt??), but other than that, mechanically I can think of nothing else wrong.

Bodywork lets the car down a little, but with a few £'s spent could look lovely. Paint is begining to fade on the roof, well IS fading on the roof. There is a dent in the bonnet (which you can just make out in a pic I think), and there is a crease on the nearside front wing. We have no idea how it got there, but almost looks like someone hit the top of the wing (above the wheel arch, next to the bonnet) with and axe (I will get a pic up asap). There are minimal rust spots.

The alarm works fine, apart from the central locking on the passenger door does not work, ie. you have to lock and unlock it from inside the car. I should imagine this is very easily fixed, but it has never bothered my girlfriend.

I believe the previous owner had big plans for the car, he spent a lot of money on it, then turned his attention to something else. It had a performance manifold on too, but this got removed when the new exhaust was fitted.

I am trying to put down everything I can think of, i'm not pretending the car is perfect, but I honestly believe it'll go on for another 50k miles easy, and if looked after then even more. I would recommend coming to see it, or am willing to meet halfway if anyone is seriously interested!

Contact me: [email protected], mobile 07825392771, home 01453 766553 Dont hesitate to contact me if you have any more quesions. Oh and price, well I have no idea what it is worth. As long as you dont make an insulting offer (£50) we'll consider it. It is advertised locally too. Cheers. Jake.

40464678f20de30fe.jpg
40464678f20e4e220.jpg
40464678f20e88c15.jpg
40464678f221c0e12.jpg

Cracking little car, needs only a bit of work to be looking tip top again, and a good for sale post! all the best with the sale hope you get what you want for it!

Do you still have the performance manifold off it?

Do you still have the performance manifold off it?

Nope, unfortunately not. My girlfriend had the exhaust done, and the garage couldnt fit a standard one due to the manifold, so we got a standard manifold, everything sorted. It was only later on (too late by this point) that i'd realised they'd kept the old one. I was nooo happy!

The little ...........

I bet they made that up as an excuse to change it. Just so they could keep it!! Good luck with the sale tho, i'm sure it'll sell. I would personally think it would sell around the 500 mark. :)

Sorry, I didn't put it in the ad. I'm in Stroud, Gloucestershire. About 15 mins from junction 13 of the m5. Oh, and it wouldn't take a huge amount of cash by all means make me an offer.

I'm interested in coming to see it.. but wouldnt be for another week or so.

If you haven't sold it by then, I'll ask again to sort out a viewing :)

Ok good stuff. If you want any more pics etc just let me know. It looks like you going to come a fair way, so if you want any specific photo's taken just ask. PM me, or email me. If you want we can meet you further down the m5, my girlfriend has family there so could combine the two. Whatever's easiest for you!

Hmm were you driving through the calcot crossroad last night? If that was you, your drivers side headlamp needs adjustment!:alien:

Hmm were you driving through the calcot crossroad last night? If that was you, your drivers side headlamp needs adjustment!:alien:

Where's the calcot crossroad? My girlfriend would have been driving between stroud and nailsworth last night? I'll check out the light asap just incase :grinning:

Cant think that she'd have been drivin that way at night, but could have been her? As for a swap, i'm trying to get rid of it to make space (i've just bought myself a 306gti) so I dont think she'd be too happy if I ended up with a different car! Cheers for asking though :grinning:

So no more interest in the car?? It's a great little car, and is a bargain (I think) if only for the extras like the interior, alarm, wheels and suspension? Only needs a bit of tidying up to make perfect again!

I think if you stated an asking price you would have more interest, people dont tend to like making random offers ;)

Still up for grabs people if your interested, i can take further pictures and answer any questions you may have

thanks J

Back