• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

just a 8Meg digital camera screwed into the front bumper out of sight ;) its a shame that photobucket only allows 100mb upload cause i had to change the quality to cut the size down so it looks pretty bad online, but the vid i have is proper quality

P.S id love to pinch ants spacers ;)

In my opinion your car would be better without sideskirts,rear splitter and with the front splitter in black.
For the arches you need a really wide wheels!

im working on a new rear bumper at the mo that hopefully will suit the back abit more.
as for the sides, id like to add the nismo spats to the rear arches, but for the moment i wont.
i did have the kit in black before, but after colour coding it i prefer it in green. thats my opinion.
yes wide wheels would be lovely, but id like to keep my nismo alloys.

Attachments

• Photo-00332.jpg
    Photo-00332.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 358
  • Photo-00342.jpg
    Photo-00342.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Photo-00352.jpg
    Photo-00352.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 354
any chance of posting designs of rear bumper cos i have a spare super s rear bumper and was gonna do a new design, i used to be a fibreglass laminator.

Hope you dont mind but this is the design i am working on, photoshopped on your car.

Spacered your wheels to........

Attachments

• naps22.jpg
    naps22.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 362
Thanks MicraFish!

Richie: wow!!!! i do like those designs!!!! prefer the march boot still to smooth but still nice. like the twin exhaust

why dont you modify a super s bumper and il do the same and see what we get?? if i like yours and you like mine......we can swap lol

Thanks Richie! still want to do more you know. just no time these days.
you did a good job with the photoshops. appreciate that!

custom bumpers mostly. still workin on angel eye headlights. waiting for right moment to roll rear arches and space wheels.
will have another go soon to tint rear windows.

any chance of posting designs of rear bumper cos i have a spare super s rear bumper and was gonna do a new design, i used to be a fibreglass laminator.

Hope you dont mind but this is the design i am working on, photoshopped on your car.

Spacered your wheels to........

About time Napster got some spacers, lol. Just ashame it's just on the picture.

Great designs there as well.

well, impul bumper got fitted today. and my front splitter got moved to the back.

arches caused abit of a problem but slowly sorting it and number plate is being placed dead center under grill.
have white led lights behind the bottom mesh!

PICT1165.jpg

PICT1166.jpg

PICT11672.jpg

cheers mate!

not bad, there are different positions arches can sit at:
arch under-lip onto impul - ok
arch under lip to first recess on impul - ok
or arches tucked behind impul slightly - looks best, but hardest to make work
either way abit of work involved :(

cheers Richie!
i would have no problem giving you first dibs, only problem is im not selling the SR bumper at the moment. sorry mate!

no worries, any designs on the rear yet?? i am hoping to mod a couple of bumpers i have laying around...................looks sweet mate.

ive got a spare bumper ive been messing with, but having an idea in your head is one thing, trying to make it happen on a bumper in front of you is something else lol!

richie: cheers for offer but you use your spare bumper to customize as you want mate! as i feel bad! then fit it to your micra :) and show it off!!!

pjg1979: thanks! i know its not the same as the R8 lol but i like how they look! ive done the same in the bottom of the impul. pics soon

looks crazy man, hope your pleased with all your hard work you are putting into your car :)

Krish: thanks and yeah real happy with the car.

Those arches are going to take some filling! there's a black japanese Micra somewhere on here that has similar arches, that really looks the business.

not going to be filling the gaps, but sanding them down to fit.

had to take the front arches off till i sort them out, but backs still on lol

PICT11692.jpg

I didn't mean that, I meant filling the arches full of a wheel and tyre, IMO it will always look daft with those arches and the standard track.

Oh sorry i miss understood lol! yeah i agree doesnt exactly work and im still working on having alloys out to meet the arches!

just noticed the impul bumper doesnt have a plate recess ;) get a 12x6 jap plate from the front to match the back :)

hehe..........its tempting :)

Possibly going to be sticking the MS design sideskirts back on for now. as the car doesnt look right at the moment :( and not sure i want to cut the arches down as i think they looked smart with the super s bumpers. which i will probably go back to at a later date
PICT1189.jpg

PICT1188.jpg

PICT1190.jpg

PICT1191.jpg

PICT1192.jpg

he naps, loving the car by the way.......where did you get the front bumper from? is it an impul one? do you want a copy of the arches made so you can tinker with them??
I am currently designing front and rear bumpers for a summer project, when i have more funds, and your car is an inspirartion

Cheers Richie!! why is it an inspiration? all micras on here are inspirations :)

bumper was off Nex who got it from someone else who i think was on here, after that, i dont know its history lol. yeah its an impul one. i would have just the fronts copied so i could tinker? expensive to duplicate? havent really enquired as to price.

summer project!!! sweet! i think ill be doing something like that for the miss's k11 :)

true, all the micras on here are inspirartions (except mine).

I am currently chopping up an old super s bumper to look skylinesque like the pic below.......but now think an impul bumper will be a better base. I used to be a mould maker and still have access to materials so duplicating arches shouldnt be too much...........(used your micra as a template as it had an impul bumper on it)

Attachments

• proj.jpg
    proj.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 582
sweet richie! that is a wide arch skyline lol! sound like a fun job!!! if your not happy with your micra now!!!! it will be then an inspiration, if you get it looking like that ^
the impul reminds me of the top secret skyline! kind of a usual R34 bumper!
P10201491.jpg

did i say id be selling them? i said in post "1088" that id be putting them back on mate lol!

well probably couldnt get alot, so probably under what i paid for them from you.

did i say id be selling them? i said in post "1088" that id be putting them back on mate lol!

well probably couldnt get alot, so probably under what i paid for them from you.

hence why i said ''if you do sell them'' lol i took note to the fact that you was fitting them ;)

let me know when you sell them as i want first dibs lol.

i thought you might have just been inquiring :)
i will keep you noted as first dips if i sell up mate! havent got your number any more mate due to someone stealing my mobile! and didnt back up numbers :(

Back