X_Trail

if you are after an off road car then get a landrover Defender series 2 that won't let you down ;)

Drive them all the time as they are pretty much the most popular car in our dealership :D

If your looking for one make sure it's the 136Bhp versiion not the 112, both are good cars but the 136 drives so much better, depending on budget look for a Columbia and if they are in your budget hang on for one with Sat Nav as it has been a free option on the Columbia for quite some time :D

NeX said:
if you are after an off road car then get a landrover Defender series 2 that won't let you down ;)

*cough* hack *cough* :D :p

Xtrails are neat vehicles. Lots of plastic though - interiors wear quickly if not looked after. Other than that though... The Xtrail has had only one recall here in Aus (we only have the 2.5L petrol). One problem which hasnt be recalled is vibrating heatsheilds. Lots of them running around making shocking vibrating noises.:glare: Typical nissan heh

rhaines said:
Drive them all the time as they are pretty much the most popular car in our dealership :D

If your looking for one make sure it's the 136Bhp versiion not the 112, both are good cars but the 136 drives so much better, depending on budget look for a Columbia and if they are in your budget hang on for one with Sat Nav as it has been a free option on the Columbia for quite some time :D
Thanks everyone.
The one i may get is a 2.2 dci Columbia with the sat-nav.( + a free jacket,apparently)

my dads got a 2.5 ventura (If thats acorrect) and its pretty good. Black with black leather. Pretty quick but drinks the juice.

My mates parents used to have two series 2 Discoverys, first the brake lines went on the one, and the power steering failed on the other.

The Columbia at current is still supplied with Free Sat nav so no real pint getting the Aventura as the only real difference is the ESP, heated leather seats and xenons but costs a fair whack more...

You do get a free Parka Jacket worth about £399, you get a pack when you pick up the car which you have to send off (make sure you get it). Currently you can get 3 yrs 0% finance if you can get 50% deposit, was 40% till recently.

Demarest said:
My mates parents used to have two series 2 Discoverys, first the brake lines went on the one, and the power steering failed on the other.

So only the brakes and the power steering failed? Thats a good record for a Discovery II. Discos have an awesome reputation here in australia for just about every problem under the sun... #### build quality, rattles, electrical faults, suspension (in particular the Disco II's ACE system), the turbo diesel sumps literally FALLING OFF, aircon compressors ceasing, power steering pumps failing and spewing fluid at high pressure everywhere. Lots more too!

Great vehicles... NOT. The series 1 Disco was much more reliable haha. The newer Disco III seems to be literally lightyears ahead of the past examples.

Really tempted now to go for the Columbia now. Not going to get the roof down on my Micra much more this year anyway. Good while it lasted though!! :laugh:

we've just taken one back today. it was a hire car. MASSIVE let down. i thought it looked really good from the outside, but venture inside and you'll find miles of horrible cheap plastics and uncomfy seats. then again, it could of been the base model, but i still wouldnt have one

The mrs parents had 1 and it was spot on, couldnt fault it at all!They drive nice and i like the style of them, thumbs up from me

nismo_k12 said:
go for it. You not thought about getting a note?

You could be the founding member of the Note Owners Club!
Had considered the Note as i know loads who have them and they all like them, but, i want to play about in the snow!!! :laugh:
Would love a Murano but haven't got that much money! :down:

Still fancy a P32l (Quashquai) but getting impatient waiting for it. Thinking get the X-trail,keep it for a year then change it. o_O

Qashqai should be here in November which is only 8 weeks away, normally new nissans have quick delivery. Xtrails and Notes have 3 week delivery so only have to really wait about 5 weeks anyway :D

If i was gonna get a big vehicle i would go for the Mitsi L200 Warrior i think it looks sweet.

Attachments

• warrior-3.jpg
    warrior-3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 127
LMAO, Mitsi have done us at Nissan the biggest favour they could, the performance and drive of the new L200 is awful in comparison to the Navara. I know looks are individual but the majority of customers we have in the door all say how fugly the L200 is :D

WELL PICKING IT UP ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON 1.30, SO YOU MIGHT SEE ME AROUND SHIELDS JUST AFTER THAT. PICS WILL FOLLOW. :upside:

Back