micra advert..

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
basically i do business at school and i got a project of advertising the micra k11 and trying to attract a new target audience, my new target audience is going to be young people 18-25 (no offence to anyone over that age :p)..

i have 2 create a 30 second "tv" advert to advertise the micra, what things do you think i could include in the advert to make it appeal to younger people..

i had an idea of showing a k10 micra, then showing that evolve into a k11 micra then into the newer k11's then just show one of the new k11's racing round streets and stuff fwn

any ideas anyone?!!!o_O

id say what u thought would be cool with the right wording around it... as with a lot of youngsters if you showed them the k10 micra they could as a lot of young people are not so open minded. i think showing the micra as potential as a 'sports' car with showin several micras which are quite modified n look really nice.
if you going to show them racing i would prob say show some footage of some racing up a strip or something, and then show some cruising around the streets, imo i think it wud b better not to show them racing around the streets as this promotes bad practise... but maybe show them just driving around gettin attention from other people because it looks nice or something?
just my thoughts, hope they help
danni

i had to do the same project, and when i asked for help on the site i got my thread locked...

BUT... i got a good grade for my final piece. i have a few of my starter mocks on here, if you want a nose

Glenn, get a feature of a turbo dumping, that would jus cause me to dip into my wallet and buy one, just to hear it go vrooom ptsshh does it for me, better than any low cut top an miniskirt, well depends whos wearing them i suppose..get some mean shots of the k11's some of the kits on the features in here look awesome, For instance jo's k11 aint a granny motor anyway!

Daz

Try and get some footage of rally k11s too. They aren't granny wagons! :p

if you can get a micra to turn into a dancing robot to the theame of "Singing in the rain" then you've cracked it :)

i recon you want to advertise the way they can do 110 mph stock, and you can park them :)

just put across everything you like about the micra,

i'd put how easy they are to mod. like how you can actually take the dash out rather that it being some sort of molded crap....

car companies have to follow very strick rules when it comes to car advertisments, for example you can't show the car traveling at speed/racing or any dangerous driving, I suppose these rules don't apply to this project though? Showing people arseing about in a k11 certainly wouldn't appeal to me, the best car advertisments are always subtle :)

show how good they look modded...

it depends if you want people to buy them to mod or to buy them because they get you round town great, or because they are good to the enviroment??

you have some hard work ahead of you and i don't envy you :p

I think you need to think away from modifying, because at the end of the day it's not what people think of when people talk about car modifying. As a person in that age group my appeal to it was the cheap Insurance, the ability to throw it around in reagrds to parkings because it's so small and it's reliability records. One thing you could portray it other cars falling apart around it while it keeps chugging along.

Back