2 k11s spotted

danni

Ex. Club Member
well spotted 2 k11s the pat few days

one was a black SR which was in hartlepool, this actually had PINK bump strips!!! dont think it anyone off here but thought id ask?

also a fairly modded white k11 in Seaton on tuesday night. didnt get a proper look as it was when i drove passed and when i walked down to get a good look it had gone.
these anyones? or any1 kno who they are? apparently the white one is owned by sum1 called 'chunk'?? o_O

talking about micra spotting, any own a red micra that goes on the sofa company in wigan? think it has 17's on........and thats it, but ye, wigan having another modifing in progress micra, i dont like :s want mine to be one of the only 3...

Was it this
100_0153edit.JPG

or
front.jpg

rear.jpg

the white k11 is mine, my name is ian, i was in the arcades for an hour and decided to leave, ill post some pics when i get a chance

tigro said:
the white k11 is mine, my name is ian, i was in the arcades for an hour and decided to leave, ill post some pics when i get a chance

ooo cool... u a mate of Nick Bazeley then??

Kev - they're the same!!
Top is before intervention and others are after me and Kristian met up and got him some SuperS stuff

Huges16v - it is, you know him?

tigro said:
Danni : yeh he lives down the street from me, how do u know him?

i work wit him... he seen my car n said he knew a guy with a white 1.. then i seen u a few days later in seaton.

Back