Would like to know??

CMF_MSDVS

» CMF Member
Hey all

I'm sorry if I have put this in the wrong category but I was wondering if people could tell me if they get criticized for driving a
Micra? By others & what they think?

I just know that alot of people are underestimating micras & would like to know if anyone else cops stuff?

Thanksss

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
lol i posted the same question last year...you take your car to a workshop or people that genuinely know cars will understand why you do it up. as for retards like people at my work.. recons it's a Diahasu Charade, homo, Cute(girls only) or generally sees its a piece of ****.

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
Yeah, WTF is a very common response, until they drive/go for a ride in it.

E.G my mechanic mate drove it just after i'd put the suspension in, and before that he was like "why the hell did you get that piece of crap"... and afterwards he was like "thats actually really fun, I can see the attraction".

And the bloke at the exhaust shop just after he built my 2-inch system: "took it for a spin around the factories, everyone loves this thing now"

And the girl from work that rode in it one day:.. "SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!! (holds on to handle on door with moth hands)... just because the speed limit says 60 doesn't mean you should be taking that corner that fast!".. me: "over-reaction much?... that was slow"

Apart from that, yeh, the people into jap cars like it.. pulled up next to a bloke in a jzx100 the other day and he was like "i always wanted one of these.. the super s though" Me: "wanna swap?"

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
managed to keep up with a Hummer yesterday..hehe

another thing i reacon is really funny.. its a car that you misses would not like to be in. but if she's just a friend or not close to you always says 'oh its cute'..

CMF_MSDVS

» CMF Member
Haha; those stories are funny keep them coming; me personally see all the stuff my boyfriend cops for having one as a
Project & think well wait till you see it, he gets it from everyone though, but I'm there by his side backing him up, haha so eager to get myself one :)

But keep the stories coming :)

Back