I would like to see how interested.....

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

I would like to see how interested the take up would be on the following proposition. A friend and I are planning to develop some rally parts and we want to know if anyone would be in the market for buying what we are working on?
This is what we are looking at so far;

Both for 1 litre and 1.3 16v Micras;

4-1 Manifolds,
Ultra Lightened flywheel,
Adjustable bottom arms kits,
Weld or bolt in rollcages,
Sump and tank guards,
Air filter boxes for bike carb conversion,
Power steering quick racks,
Rear disc conversion kit,
Dogbox kit, (Dogbox can be built and fitted wit different ratios)
Lower ratio, Crown wheel and pinion kit.

All of the above can be fitted if requested.

We are also looking to build, run and hire out F1000 top spec rally cars (we are working on two now) and different packages available from basic hire to arrive and drive.

So does any of the above interest people here? If so can you either pop a post on this forum for support or even call me up on 01603 488824

Prices will be very competitive, and to keep prices down the dogbox kit we would need a minimum order of ten first.

Wow good luck to yah mate, hope it goes well for you!!

I know that i would be personaly intrested in the 4-1 manifold..obviously depending on price..

Once again hope it goes well for yah buddy!

i would be interested i n these
Weld or bolt in rollcages,
Sump and tank guards,
Rear disc conversion kit,
Dogbox kit, (Dogbox can be built and fitted wit different ratios)
Lower ratio, Crown wheel and pinion kit

Sump/tank guards and an airbox interest me - also a quickrack if I'm allowed. Any rough idea on prices yet?

Cheers

Hi,

We will be able to supply top and bottom strut braces, and caliper kits (like AP) and discs.

So far the prices are

4-1 Manifold £180
£550 for a Safety Devices cage with harness bar, available now!

We are working on pricing the rest.

Looking to also supply ported heads now.

We have three 4-1 manifolds available right now.

Craig the tank guard i was working tonight is carbon! Looks very nice.

Any questions, requests let me know.

How much for the adj bottom arms and what type of design are they?

We are working on them at the minute so a price soon.(Y)

orders for the 4-1 manifold coming in already!!!! (it does include lamba for those who have asked)

Forgot to say the bike carb conversion including inlet manifold is also available! see my blog for picutres of that, hoping to get that set up and running soon so bhp figures soon!

Pics I hope to get over the weekend as its all going a bit crazy, (which is great)!!

The spec of the 4-1 what do you mean? you will see photos of it later.

Poll would have been a good idea but we are going to do it anyway so doesnt matter.

Hooded, it wasnt me that you spoke to earlier so the guy didnt know that i'd been texting to you, the fitting was an issue as he didnt know what system you have on yours, after market or standard?

Pictures are of the 4-1 manifold

Image213.jpg

Image214.jpg

Image215.jpg

This is the ultra light fly wheel

Image216.jpg

Image217.jpg

Bike carbs and inlet manifold

Image218.jpg

Roll cage should arrive with us this week so photos soon and hope to have some strut brace photos soon too.

whats the weight of the flywheel please?.

i assume the manifold is the same 4-2-1 design as the janspeed item - would there be any chance of made-to-order pieces, i.e. stainless steel, flexi sections or extra bungs...

whats the weight of the flywheel please?.

i assume the manifold is the same 4-2-1 design as the janspeed item - would there be any chance of made-to-order pieces, i.e. stainless steel, flexi sections or extra bungs...

yes 4-2-1, you'd have to give us a call about made to order stuff, i'm sure he can do it.

Craig, here is the tank guard its not finished by a long way but gives you an idea of what it will be like! Needs another layer and then a tidy up so its the correct shape for fitting.

Image223.jpg

whats the price of the manifold matey? as pictured. as it looks like the primary's are a damned sight fatter than a janspeed.

A bit of skinned knuckles, but not too bad as long as your car is straight.

It's an interesting cage, that - is it FIA rear and F1000 front?

Craig

Nice cage!! bit pricey for me atm as i can get one made up here for less than that and i doesnt have to be posted but i do like what you've got going on mate!!!! Keep it up!

Shall I assume these would be alright for 1.4 as well?

If so and if I ever manage to save I would be interested in:

4-1 Manifolds,
Ultra Lightened flywheel,
bolt in rollcages,
Sump and tank guards and pictures of this?,
Rear disc conversion kit.

I'll probably go for the cheapest, though the Bolt'n Roll Cage will be on the top of my shopping list.

A bit of skinned knuckles, but not too bad as long as your car is straight.

It's an interesting cage, that - is it FIA rear and F1000 front?

Craig

Its an FIA apprive Safety Devices cage, you will be hard pressed to find one cheaper new.

Haha, I've tried - thing is though, I think that they do 2 FIA certified cages as mine had brackets for double door bars, whereas that one - unless I am being blind - one has provision for the single door bar.

Looks like a nice cage, though - can you get a dash bar for it?

He asked me what system am i using and i told him Full De-Cat Ashley.He asked me what bore size it was and i couldnt tell him as i didnt know.

That cage is impressive,shame i havent got the spare cash at the moment :(

I'll take a manifold with a lambda, as long as the fitment is the same as the Janspeed (i.e. back to the CAT). Any pictures of where the 2 pipes join into one? Thats the main weakness of the Janspeed.

Cash waiting but I'd need it posting to me (£10-£20 at a guess).

:)

Ok should have a website up and running this week, looking to take orders now, fitting can be sorted out. Anyone want anything not listed let us know we can always make stuff to order!

I'll take a manifold with a lambda, as long as the fitment is the same as the Janspeed (i.e. back to the CAT). Any pictures of where the 2 pipes join into one? Thats the main weakness of the Janspeed.

Cash waiting but I'd need it posting to me (£10-£20 at a guess).

:)

Hi mate, here are two photos of it,

Image235.jpg

Image236.jpg

If anyone wants one please PM me!!! (Y)

Cheers, so it's the exact same fitment/setup as the Janspeed then. What clips/clamps come with it to join the two pieces together? I've sent you a pm for a final price, etc so please send me one back :)

Back