Would like to know!

Would like to know if i will be the only current person to own and drive a cg10de with turbo conversion?

I know ther has been talk of a guy who did one but i have not seen and info or pics of his car! And if he has stil got it is it still running?

Also i know im the first and olny perseon to have a k12 kit on ak11!

So in total my car will be a one of akind in the uk and maybe the world?

I never will know because sumone else could have done exactly the same to there car what i have done to myne, but as far as the msc is aware my car is one of a kind in the uk!

Not trying to sound big headed here but i set out to have a 1 of akind micra diffrent from everyone else i just want to know if i have acheived it??

many thnaks jason..

as for the k12 kit on a k11 from what i know with 5years micra experience thats the first i have heard of that, and kudos to you or should i say bodyshop that did it.

as for the cg10 turbo thats being done already by dave from australia.

as for the cg10 turbo thats being done already by dave from australia.
and paul smith in uk.

also i have bought a k12 kit to go on my k11, but i'm just using the skirts and arches i think. (HINT, to keep thing 'one of a kind', don't tell people what kit you've had fitted :D)
but i think you was the first to get it done

but who is this pual smith and why doesnt he show his face or his proigress of his turbo build??

so i know that im the only one with the k12 kit on a k11 as swwiper is just using half the kit,lol

but who is this pual smith and why doesnt he show his face or his proigress of his turbo build??

so i know that im the only one with the k12 kit on a k11 as swwiper is just using half the kit,lol

people could say the same about you; lol. where's your progress? i've only seen the pics of the turbo etc from the legend.

i don't think he's on here much, but just check his posts in members list.
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=13911

Try
http://www.mceinsurance.com/

They only charged me £426.00 fully comp on my 1 litre turbo all declared and i'm only 22.
Regards Paul

and btw, you've not used the full k12 kit either ;) only the front bumper bits on top of what i'm doing.

ok so shall we just state that i am the only person in the uk that will have a RUNNING cg10de turbo with the k12 bodykit!

Like u said people may have done it already in other countrys but im the only one in the uk as far as we know!

could u possibly blow ur trumpet any more??

i dont want to cum across as nasty but u seem to have the " my car is better than all urs, so get it up u " attitude

nah credit where its due, if i had a turbo 1 litre and a bodykit thats been custom made, id be blowing my trumpet... and possibly my trombone aswell...

btw... im back mwahaha

well i took that as offence from that comment!

Im not being big headed as stated on page 1!

im just merly stating the fact that my car is one of a kind in the uk with what i have done to it and spent the 7,000 pounds on!

Of course i would like to keep it this way but i would love to see sumone copy what i have done,lol then they could be twins!

It was just a question at first and nothing else just to find out wether it is or not!

Back