why oh why...

.....doesnt the k11 manifold fit? the ports line up and so do the studs, the only problem i see is the alternator which can be moved to the back alternator bracket mounts.

which manifold???? nether i think because dosen't the k11 have flat oval ports and the k10 have round ish ones..

the k11 exhaust manifold is a very close fit but will not bolt straight on as i have tried, you would need to cut the flange off a k10 manifold and weld it to the k11 one. i planned to get a k11 janspeed manifold many many years ago and do this but never got round to it. there would be no benefit fitting a k11 standard manifold to the 10.

Sorry i did mean janspeed, anyway got the manifold on! only six hours work, some filing, some cutting and some bending but the k11 manifold is on.

Im just building the exhaust system to go with it, its part of my old OMP competition system and part of several other systems all sleeved together till my welders fixed.

what did you do to fit it mate? did you have to change the flange? pics please!!! if its that simple to fit without chnaging the flange i'll order one later lol ;)

just in case you've posted this in the wrong section you are on about fitting a k11 janspeed to a k10 right? your profile says you have a k11 :p

The k11 is in the garden on axle stands waiting till ive got the supercharged 2.0 built. But yeah k11 manifold on a 1.2 k10 GS, its not quite finished but hopefuly i should have some pics up on monday.

yes it still uses the k11 flange, slightly cut and filled but k11, It really isn't that easy, but it can be done. I'm just cheap and had a spare k11 manifold and exhaust system, otherwise i would've tried something else!

that cool mate i like doing mods on the cheap too :p glad you did it cos at last it proves my theory i had over 4 years ago :p i just never had the funds back then to try it or the contacts, thats a different story now :D

Back