Who Is going to Donny?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Morning all,

Just wondering who all is planning to go to Donny, even if you car ain't on show etc. Not just with the MSC either.

Titch :kungfu:

Well i'll be there (duh). Staying at Days Inn with G man and a few others ;)

Will be on th Scottish Modifiers stand this year. Will be good to see a few Micras on stands other than just the MSC one :)

not sure if i will be, is anyone from newcastle/sunderland area going? zoidburg, solarice? I can give people a ride down :)

I'll be there in the corolla next to the MSC stand.

If anyone wishes to purchase any stickers I can bring them with me and also I will have the new membership cards for silver and upwards members.

Kev

I will be there, what are people doing about cleaning there cars?R u taking your cleaning stuff wiv ya and what times do the gates open on both days?

benmicrasr said:
I will be there, what are people doing about cleaning there cars?R u taking your cleaning stuff wiv ya and what times do the gates open on both days?

yeah take your polish :D give it a good wesh before you set off and dodge the pudles. there will be running water if you want to wash it on the stand too

Cheers Rik,hopefully weather pics up so there is no puddles!Is the stand on tarmac or grass?

benmicrasr said:
Cheers Rik,hopefully weather pics up so there is no puddles!Is the stand on tarmac or grass?

im not 100% but ide say grass cos we are next to the off-road track :eek:

The whether best stay fine then and im gonna get there early then so my micra aint next to the off road track!!!!!!!

benmicrasr said:
The whether best stay fine then and im gonna get there early then so my micra aint next to the off road track!!!!!!!

You'll only be next to the off road bit if your car is on the stand.

im taking loads of big bottles of water to fill up so i can wash the car without having to fanny about in queues waiting for water :)

I might be going on the saturday if i get asked to show (standby). Other than that i aint going. I will not be there sunday as my car is being shown at MUK

unfortunatly i wont be there this year but dan im guna come check out the car before ya's set off on the friday!!

nismo_k12 said:
is the blue micra GTR going this year??

James's car wont be there but he will be there on one of the days no doubt.

yeah kev what is the final line up? youve lost a K10 to a K11 are the K11's winning again lol i thought it was gonna be an even mix this year for the first time?

Back