Who Is going to Donny?

It was originally, but Andy S and James H have replaced the 2 that can't make it. :( Although Andy S will only be the Saturday I believe. Nice to have a full stand and reserves for a change though, and a decent standard of cars too. :) Well done the MSC!!! :D

yep only saturday guys sorry as i been asked to show for local cruise site since november i think on this sunday (16th)

There is camping, I know that much, but I think the stand is full i'm afraid.

To get there:
Leave the M1 at junction 23a, following signs for Nottingham East Midlands Airport (A453) and brown tourist signs for Donington Park.

From the M1
Go past the main entrance to the airport and carry straight on. Signs showing directions to the main entrance of Donington Park will be visible.

From the M6

Leave the M6 at junction 15 heading for Stoke-on-Trent and Uttoxeter (A50 bypass). Continue forward on the A50 following signs for Uttoxeter, Derby and later picking up signs for the M1. Continue past Uttoxeter, over the A38 and follow signs for the M1.
Leave the A50 at the junction signposted Donington Park, Long Eaton and Shardlow. Take the fifth exit off the roundabout and follow the signs for Castle Donington and the brown Donington Park tourist sign. Continue through Castle Donington, where shortly after signs for the main entrance to Donington Park will become visible.

From the M5/M40
Leave the M5 at junction 4a and join the M42. From the M40 join the M42 northbound at junction 3a. Continue northbound on the M42. Follow the M42 to junction 11 where it becomes the A42. Leave the A42 at junction 14, following signs for Nottingham East Midlands Airport and the brown tourist signs for Donington Park onto the A453.
Go past the main entrance to the airport and carry straight on. Signs showing directions to the main entrance of Donington Park will be visible.

From the M11/A1

Join the A14 heading west towards junction 19 of the M1. Join the M1 northbound at junction 19. Leave the M1 at junction 23a following signs for Nottingham East Midlands Airport (A453) and brown tourist signs for Donington Park.

From the A52

From the A52 continue towards the Nottingham ring road. Before crossing the River Trent follow signs for M1 south along the A453. At junction 24 of the M1 take the second exit onto the A453 and head towards Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Go past the main entrance to the airport and carry straight on. Signs showing directions to the main entrance of Donington park will be visible.

antyway of getting kev my mobiel without posting public ?

want to go and can be there for 10am sunday or 10pm tomorrow...

actually f that would love to go lol and clean car

i hate putting numbers online public but james can you call me on either ******* or ***********... i'll call straight back so wont cost anything..

Edited :)

Sorry chap, only just saw this.

Our stand is full, with the MSC being a small club we only get allocated small numbers for stand allocations at these type of shows.

If you come down, make sure you come say hi, my corolla is next to the MSC stand, a bit different to it last being on the TOC :D ;)

Kev

Right then..

If it's alright with you folks is it alright to camp over tonight, I know theres no room on the stand but is there room for another tent and some more beers ???

If camping tonight is alright can someone post address for the campsite and how to find you lot for the Sat Nav, I guess prices maybe useful aswell lol??

Back