Whiteline

So .... after long days (and nights) sitting in front of my PC and reading the posts I can only say: YOU ARE INSANE (NISSAN) (Y)(Y)(Y).
I wrote already some posts but I think they were stupid.
I ADMIRE YOU ALL and must say that you made me happy about the future of the Micra/March. IF SOMEONE AT JAPAN REED THIS FORUM ....... OHHH MY GOD..... I cant even imagine what the next generation will look like.

I`m very impressed of what you did with your cars and I also started some modds :blush:
1-st one
http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/kokySX/?action=view&current=G5.jpg

still to come :wasntme:

I also would like to ask you people are there any blueprints or measurements of the strut bars, braces etc. I am kind of handy guy and with some little help I think Ill make my own

Ooooh Yesterday I`ve found CG14 engine at scrappy :p and i might buy it:devil::devil:

Ooooh Yesterday I`ve found CG14 engine at scrappy :p and i might buy it:devil::devil:

hi koky, are you tempted to fit the 1.4 engine into your 01 car ?, its been talked about many times, but never actually been done (to my knowledge) :)

Theres no such thing as a CG14

There's a CGA3 1348cc found in the late k11
GA16 found in almeras, 100nx, primera etc
GA14 found in Almera

Attachments

• DSCF1665k10.jpg
    DSCF1665k10.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 264
Thanks for advises! Maybe I am wrong but I`ve found that number on the block of the engine ( It was if U stand with exhaust manifold in front of U just 5-7 cm right ).
If that`s not the engine number where it is? :redface:
Ok I check again and the result is: GA14 - Almera engine (Y)

Back