EOI: Whiteline stuff+HKS coilovers

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Since our micra was written off in a light rollover, I figure I might as well see what some of this stuff is worth in a 2nd hand market... I bought all this stuff new within the last few months.

Whiteline 22mm non-adjustable front swaybar
Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear swaybar
Whiteline panhard rod (Adjusted to suit coilovers listed below)
Whiteline front strut brace
Whiteline rear strut brace (possibly)

I also have HKS adjustable height front coilovers with tein springs, and matching rear tein springs with as-new KYB shocks. Feel free to make an offer on them but I am unsure if I want to sell them right now (a healthy offer may sway me ;) ).

All parts located in Canberra but can ship at buyer's expense. Keep in mind that this is strictly an EOI, but if you call dibs then option to purchase is yours if/when I decide to sell.
Emails to [email protected] will take precedence over forum posts as I will check there more often.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Yeh still got the lower front brace but gonna see if I can use it on the new car. May sell it later if i cant make it fit.

Not sure about dampener adjustment, would have to pull them out of storage and take some pics for you.

R31 is currently being painted, had a fkn awesome time at a local khanacross on the weekend, just enough rain to make it super slippery but not enough to call the event off.

IMG_4551.jpg

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
nice pic
shame we are in different cities
ive got front R31 whiteline swaybar and a rear strut brace
id be keen to straight swap for some stuff eg. panard rod and lower front strut brace.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
OK so far killhuy has dibs on rear swaybar, and bongo bus/muzza I believe have dibs on the strut braces.

The rest is on hold until after Saturday.

Also I'm keeping the coilovers until I decide if they are better than the springs/shocks in the new car. They may be for sale later.

Back