White micra turbo on pistonheads

I like the look of the car, just worried about some of the work on the engine...blown turbo on it too, cant be set up right...

yea must be something more serious for a blown turbo would there not be more damage to the engine if the turbo has blown?

i quite like the look of that for some reason :S dont know why lol...does seem right to me ither, my guess is that the shell is rotten as a pair and the engine is goosed.

I HATE PEOPLE THAT CANT TYPE 'THIS'

'DIS' ISNT A WORD!!!!

looks good, although i have allways loved white micras

i would guess that the inlet manifold was reworked (top face angled back) so that the 1.6 t/b idle control valves and cable bracket cleared the fuelrail ok.
and a sill height of 100 front/110 rear is a 45f/50r,mm drop (same as mine :p)
it looks like a good buy to me :cool:

i would guess that the inlet manifold was reworked (top face angled back) so that the 1.6 t/b idle control valves and cable bracket cleared the fuelrail ok.
and a sill height of 100 front/110 rear is a 45f/50r,mm drop (same as mine :p)
it looks like a good buy to me :cool:

buy it frank, just whack another turbo onto it. bet youll find loads ov turbos in your local scrappy lol. is it possible to blow a turbo turbine? must have alot of power?

I'm quite worried considering someone who types that badly is going to uni to 'invest in da future' :suspect:

It does look good though - I am Surprised it is not a member on here!

.43,982 Miles u wont find one with dis mileage

on the standard ecu this thing will be running on borrowed time anyway, thats if the engines not alredy knackerd

Back