• sub facing boot speakers facing front of car

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • sub facing boot speakers facing roof

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
right been cracking on with my boot build and now im wondering which way round i should put stuff as there has been a few threads on here asking which way to put what right there is 4 differant ways that can arrange my bits on my false floor

1.with sub and speakers facing the boot
2.with sub and speakers facing the front of the car
3.with sub facing the boot and speakers facing the front of the car
4.with sub facing the boot and speakers pointed up towards the roof

please vote or reply on here

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

yes i no there is 4 options but 3 pics

I'm undecided on this myself on my own speakers. I have my speakers facing the boot but also pointing down towards the carpet slightly as for some reason I found that gave the best sound when listening from the rear with the boot open.

I have tried my sub both ways, but now have it facing the rear. I find it hard to tell when I can't hear both at the same time, but I think the bass is more detailed when facing rear

Tom

speakers up to the roof, woofer to the back of your car.....just remember that woofer must have at least 25-30cm space from the back of the door....or you can try speakers like on your last picture....

Put a Sub behind each chair (Drivers & Passenger) and a Speaker behind each head rest, no need for Back Seat drivers, lol.

Seriously, hmmm I think I like option 1, not 100% sure though.

all facing the front of the car, sound should be going to the front of the car its no good facing the rear as you carnt hear it lol

@squarepants: for speakers yes...facing roof or the front of the car....not the rear side...but the woofer face it rear (or upwards to the roof) not the front of the car.....he can try various positions...i think he will found that the woofer looking back is the best choice....sorry for my english.....

well i had the speakers and sub facing the rear but couldnt get the sub to work and couldnt hear any music out of the rear speakers so i have now turned the speakers around and trying my best to get the sub to work

Back