wheels

tommo

Ex. Club Member
not happy with the times ive ran at pod so ive started the demolition.

number one..... wide ass 15s have been relegated to the shed, enter pulsar rims. if there good enough for pulsar there good enough for me :D

Picture0421.jpg

stripped out a bit more

Picture0412.jpg

more soon.....

I like Pulsar wheels (and they have the centre caps!!!) and they suit your silver K11 very well actually :)

Are you running at Japshow then? Wouldn't mind another K11 to go up against :)

James said:
I like Pulsar wheels (and they have the centre caps!!!) and they suit your silver K11 very well actually :)

Are you running at Japshow then? Wouldn't mind another K11 to go up against :)
it has crossed my mind to run but ill only end up dissapointed so might wait for the janspeed manifold to arrive. but ill be on the jap-n-crazy.co.uk clubstand, so come n find us and persuade me to run muwahahahhaa lol

if msn works this side of christmas ill drop u me mob number. give us a call when u get down there and ill have a bimble down the strip with yer :D

Take out the spare also man - will make a diffrence. Once you've got the manifold on - you'll notice the diffrence right away!

this is something i've thought about greatly, changing back to my 13's instead of the heavy 15's still yet to decide.....

on another note removing spare wheel will help also take off the carpet around the rear arches looks better imo. have you thought about loosing the passenger seat for the next run or/and most of the plastic out of the rear lol

pulsar wheels really suit the car mate :)

Tommo has put the old 15" rims back on :( :( :( :( :( :( :( we need big support for the 14" rims :p

And he aint taking the damn spare wheel out lol

yer i like the pulsar rims but i just think the car was built around the 15s and as much as the plusar wheels were nice, they just quite didnt cut it. besides they definately look better in pics than real life. and the spare aint goin lol

Back