Do Pulsar steering wheels fit the micra?

cisco

» CMF Member
Has anyone tried to fit any pulsar steering wheels to a micra? I reckon they'd have to go close to fitting.

But I was wondering if there might be any nice N15 SSS wheels etc that might make a nice bolt on upgrade for the micra. Good thing about factory steering wheels is that they are a lot safer and designed to crumple unlike the dangerous aftermarket ones with solid metal or wood in front of your head.

Thanks

Attachments

• 10081.jpg
    10081.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
all N15 SSS steering wheels are filled with an airbag.

A better bet for you non airbag boys is an N14 Jap Spec Pulsar SSS leather wrapped wheel or GTiR (except series 1 GTiR, they're relatively ugly) and the same wheels are also in the U13 SSS' (including import Attessas). various other nissans have the same wheels. The U13 wheels are VERY nice and usually have a circle imprint moulded around the centre nissan badge and look very classy. They're all black/dark grey in colour though.

I think they should fit with no worries though.

I'm currently searching for a leather wrapped version of my airbag steering wheel which just so happens to have come in N15 series 1 SSS - but the leather on them isnt always too fancy so I might end up with something like an N15s2 SSS/R33 leather wrapped airbag wheel (n15s2 sss, R33 airbag and S14a luxury have same steering wheels).

I'd love an R33 GTR wheel. Black leather with red stitching. Unfortunately I have to sell one of my kidneys on the black market to be able to afford one in decent condition.

Man i have too much time.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
impossible, unless half the mounting face was hacked off, therefore the indicators would not work.

I've owned three pulsar's N14's, japspec N14's (same interior as gti-r), and an N15 SSS.

and a K11 micra :)

I stripped my N14 jap spec down to nearmost nothing and rebuilt it from the ground up into a show/race vehicle, I'd say I have sound knowledge of the workings of the vehicle.

you could probably fit any pulsar steering wheel to a micra if you wanted to hack it up a bit.

Back