Wheel trims, or no wheel trim, that is the question?

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, what do you guys think?

With wheel trims:
Micrasideprofilewithwheeltrims.jpg

Or Without:
Micrasideprofilewithoutwheeltrims.jpg

I think it looks proper mean without them, but at the same time, a bit "Ghetto". But with wheel trims looks a bit gash. I need to lower it :(

Also, I'm guessing if I wanna get rid of my Passion sticker, I use a Hairdryer?

Yeah. I think I might respray em black or something. The front ones are covered in brake dust, and the back ones are getting a little bit rusty round the edges.

They're just stock steelies.

^ For?

I did find a nice set of alloys at a scrappy, 14" and stuff. But there was only 3 of them. Anyway, because Direct Line are possibly the crapest insurance group ever, and will not let under 25's modify their cars, I therefore can't declare it, and if I have an accident, Mr Insurance man will probably say "Those aren't declared, and they aren't stock, so therefore, your not insured."

But hopefully when I get at least 1 year of zilch claims as a named driver, I will move to Flux or NFU or something.

Sprayed steel's would look good, they dont look too bad as standard matt black, have you considered spraying the trims black?

sprayed steelies FTW! Stealth look :D and yer use a hairdryer for your stickers (Y)

You could asways get some nissan alloys then they *could* have come standard!

Sprayed steel's would look good, they dont look too bad as standard matt black, have you considered spraying the trims black?

Hmm. Maybe I could buy a spare set of trims, and spray em black.

I am sorta going for a stealth look. I need to get me some of those tinted side repeaters, and lower it though.

I like the steel wheel look, but as suggested by others, paint them black or white to neaten them up.

I plan on loosing the trims from my car and painting my 13inch steel wheels white... if it ever stops raining here!

Back