Leftovers: Super S rear window + trims, front seats, trims, steering wheel, KYB Rear shocks

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hi guys, i have some left overs from when i had my micra.

1. Super S pop out REAR LEFT window with all the hinges, trims for both left and right side to convert your standard micra to have Super S pop out windows. So really, it has all the trim to convert your rear windows to Super S pop out windows. However it only has the Left window not the Right window.

Price: $80

2. Mint condition micra front seats. Standard front seats with no tears or anything. With rails.

Price: $50

3. Mint condition standard steering. No worn out, or peeling.

Price: $30

4. Rear standard micra rear trims. Had holes drilled out for tweeters but other than that pretty good.

Price: $10

5. Near new KYB Rear shocks off my Micra. Good for replacing your worn out ones.

Price: $100

6. Extended Wheel Studs x16

Price: $40

CMF_kizzy-lee

» CMF Member
do you still have the rear left window? just need the window if so how much for that, and where are you located? or postage to quakers hill, NSW. would be appreciated. Or Artarmon NSW.
Thanks very much.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
kizzy-lee WROTE:

"do you still have the rear left window? just need the window if so how much for that, and where are you located? or postage to quakers hill, NSW. would be appreciated. Or Artarmon NSW.

Thanks very much.

PM sent, check your email inbox or the junk mail inbox.
Located in Mascot

BigJohn WROTE:

"Taking the shocks

Done.

Back