Wheel setup?

• Mixed 14" steelies and SR alloys

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • SR alloys all round

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Robb

Site Supporter
Just a little bit of fun, inspired by the trend of having two pairs of different wheels which do you prefer:

DSC00597.jpg

OR

DSC00598.jpg

Sorry for the angle of the pics, car in the way, please remember im not undecided on the matter i just wondered what people think lol. Oh and imagine the tyres have tyre shine on them in the first pic, it makes a big difference :doh:

Hehe its interesting to see what people think keep the input coming, seen quite a few cars with mixed wheels on recently, i put the steelies on as i went on a big trip few weeks back just got round to washing it etc.

I think the mixed look is funky but ultimately a fad, the steely 14s fill the rear arches much better but the tyres are too skinny (185/55 would sort it). Dont worry though the sr ones are all staying on :)

Got to be those steels all round, the mix and match pairs only works if the wheels are ridiculously rare, or were chosen with width and offset in mind rather than design.

I'm wondering how those steels would look with early base spec center hub caps from the 13"s on them. Do they fit the 14"s even? might be cool to try.

SR Front Left
Steelie front right
SR rear right
Steelie Rear left

HAHAHAHA

lol!

Got to be those steels all round, the mix and match pairs only works if the wheels are ridiculously rare, or were chosen with width and offset in mind rather than design.

I'm wondering how those steels would look with early base spec center hub caps from the 13"s on them. Do they fit the 14"s even? might be cool to try.

Points to ye :), rare and/or crazy wheels would be better, and i considered a while back trying with 13s steelies with the centre hubs but them thought they might be a little too feeble looking then hehe.

OK bonus 100 points to who can guess what car is in the reflection? :D

lol!

Points to ye :), rare and/or crazy wheels would be better, and i considered a while back trying with 13s steelies with the centre hubs but them thought they might be a little too feeble looking then hehe.

OK bonus 100 points to who can guess what car is in the reflection? :D

Gotta be a scenic i reckon

I got bored of the steelies after a while as they still look skinny from behind/front, the tyres are standard 165/60 :D Might look more hardcore if they were 15s with 195/45 or summit.

I think the alloys look far better on your car, though those painted steelies would look great on some cars! I'm tempted to do that to mine :)

BG

Back