Wheel fitment help!

I've been doing a lot of research on wheel fitment for my K11, and with so many possibilities I'm getting confused :( I really liked the idea of 13x7 low offset JBWs with a bit of stretch, but after more research I realised that it would be very difficult for me to get the stretch I want without reducing the overall diameter too much..

Also I like the look of 15x7, ET20 with 155/60, but again, the stretch doesn't quite look right compared to the width of the wheels themselves.

Has anyone got any ideas for fitment or advice for me? It would be really helpful as I've never changed the wheels on my car before so I'm riding on stock atm.

Ps. Yes I am one of those stance obsessive people..I'm not too worried about practicality haha

Maybe post some pictures of the sort of look you would like to achieve (not necessarily other Micras) have a look through www.tyrestretch.com and play with www.willtheyfit.com.

If you want stretch you need wheel width, 7's aren't really wide enough for serious stretch in any diameter unless you can go down to 145's.

On my K10 I got 6.5j but you could just squeeze 7j if its on a k11. Depends what offset though. I managed to get a set of 4 bbs 14" wheels for £200 with tyres.

15249_324704804322077_1843414289_n.jpg

Back