Wheel Fitment - Will any 4x100 Pattern Fit?

So I've just diagnosed a bad speed wobble to be a belt in my rear left tyre letting go, leading to a scary bulge on the tread itself. I'm reluctant to get new tyres as the steels are horrible and pretty rusty, so I'm looking in my area for a set of cheap alloys with decent tyres. I don't know much about fitment, so will any 4x100 wheel fit? I was going to get Primera 15" alloys a while ago, but can't find any at the moment and need them now.

So far these look like a good bet, Seat Arosa 14". But will they fit?
https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/seat-arosa-alloy-wheels.-polo-lupo-4x100-14-/1144596812

As long as the center bore is big enough, not a VAG expert, they will fit if the center bore on the wheels is bigger, although everyone goes on about getting spigot rings because of wheel wobble, I have 30mm spacers on my rear and have no problem, although if they are smaller they wont fit unless you get big spacers with no big bore, like I have on my rear, offset to think about as well, if you are bothered about that;)

59.1mm is the centre bore for a Micra so anything over that is OK. If you get smaller centre bore wheels you can open them up as some have done on here. Google will tell you the centre bore and pattern size for any wheels you choose.

Thanks for the replies! Ended up just getting a new set of tyres on the steelies as I couldn't find anything and the tyres were definitely illegal. Turned out they are the 14" ones, not the 13" so I thought it was worth just keeping them and making them nice.

Back