fitment

hi i know this has been asked a million times and i have looked, but i just dont understand what im reading. i am looking to order a set of wheels off extreme offsets but i have no idea what offset to order. i am looking for a little bit of poke out of the body. could anyone perhaps share their fitments with me? also dont want any stretch

1411145496679.jpg

1411145515881.jpg

1411145533549.jpg

1411145551946.jpg

This is mine...
15 inch diameter
7 inch wide (7j)
ET35
With 195/45/15 Toyo T1R Proxes
Hope this helps :)
(Edit)
P.s this offers no stretch.

hi i know this has been asked a million times and i have looked, but i just dont understand what im reading. i am looking to order a set of wheels off extreme offsets but i have no idea what offset to order. i am looking for a little bit of poke out of the body. could anyone perhaps share their fitments with me? also dont want any stretch
what spec tyres do you have in mind ?

thanks micra pro that helped a lot. your micra looks mint!!

i have absolutely no idea frank, all i know is i dont want any stretch

thanks for the replies lads

well its much appreciated :). i hope to have mine sitting like that pretty soon. how low have you dropped that badboy?
im thinking 13 deep dish for mine.

well its much appreciated :). i hope to have mine sitting like that pretty soon. how low have you dropped that badboy?
im thinking 13 deep dish for mine.
Erm... how low? It's hard to say I've never truly measured it. It's on 35mm matiz rear lowering springs on the front standard shocks but gives more than a 35mm drop, and corsa shocks and chopped springs on the rear rides nice too :)
I guess I'd say it's 50 to 60mm ish...
Love that look just not dedicated to the stance!

Last edited:
Oh and poke doesn't work without stretch - that's the point, it allows the wheel rim to sit proud of the arch, but with the inward stretch of the side wall keeping the tread under the arch and the tyre shoulder clear of the arch lip, all in order to facilitate fitment of the widest possible rims and clearance of the arch lip and possibly inner arch/suspension components with lots of lowering.

here my fitment
BBS 15" 7.5J ET19 with 195/45 tire
on this ride height i need camber on front.
cant get finger in between wheel and fender, but it doesnt run into the fender when driving ;)

9lacfp.jpg

the centers were removed flipped and rewelded arturio
Whoa, that's ghetto! Any safety issues with that, wheel doesn't wobble? I had a similar idea once but every known mechanic I spoke to said I should never try it, because once the center is removed it's almost impossible to perfectly align it again with the rim.

Back