MX5 Wheel Fitment K11

Hello all,

Having looked at a wheel fitment guide website, it seems that the Mazda MX5 alloys will almost fit onto the K11 micra, but it's the bore that's too big. Is this right? From what I can see the bore of the MX5 is 64.1 compared to 59.1 on the micra?

Are there any other well known makes that are close to fitting the micra in terms of offest and stud pattern? I have no problem getting bores machined or buying spigot rings.

Are 59.1 to 64.1mm spigot rings available? I had a quick look on google and ebay but couldnt find any.

Thanks in advance.

I dont use spigot rings on my 4x100 wheels (I do on my 4x4" but thats another matter) the tapers on the nuts will centre the wheels fine. Renault have a slightly larger centre than the nissan spigot and VW and Vauxhall are smaller so machining or spacing out past the spigot is needed. Offset isn't a worry really, there's not much that will have as high an offset as the stock wheels (+45 IIRC) and a -7 7x13 will sort of fit under stock arches so anywhere between those. Use www.willtheyfit.com to get an idea of how new wheel and tyre combinations will sit relative to the stockers.

Back