whats your favourite car..

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
..you have seen "in the metal"?! coming home from town today i spotted this saxo, i made my mate stop with all the shoppin while i took some pics of it, apart from this pug 206 i saw ages ago, think this is one of my fav cars i have seen (that isnt at a cruise or show)

saxo2.jpg

Saxo1.jpg

Id rarther have a standard vts, the newiest one avaliable, id trade it in and have some money for a propper car..
Not liking it btw...

my favorite car is what ever the oposite of that car is...

that looks like it crashed into a dremel factory and landed in a big bucket of paint that doesnt seem to stick to the bonnet...

honestly mate i could go on with a massive list of cars that have at some point been my favourite...

but one car/cab that i really like is the 'tx1' i love them...
if you not sure what one is its the newer shape hackney carrige...

i'd love to get hold of one one day and slowly mod it...(obviously for a laugh)

If you see that saxo covered in sick then you know I would have had the unfortunate experience of walking past it, I'm now gonna have to avoid walking near hamwick!

Wasn't that the first saxo on 20's?? Was at Donny last year and was certainly drawing in the crowds. Looked nice from the back but not sure about the wide arches. Rest doesn't look too bad though in my opinion. :)

Ive seen alot worse than that car! anyway, this place isnt barryboys :p

I'l have a rummage when i get home for a favourite and wack it on here

I think it was the one your on about Dan, its on Hydraulics too - its gorgeous - a would love to own it - interior is well smart :D - seen a gorgeous liner t'other day

one of my favourite cars was my friends old mk2 saxo vtr, it looked standard apart from just being lowered, but under the bonnet it had throttle bodies and sounded like death on full throttle, it was 157bhp and still had the standard exaust :)

is it me or is people choosing a modded saxo over super-cars for their fave car?

you guys can have the saxos and ill have zonda n lambo

RIK said:
is it me or is people choosing a modded saxo over super-cars for their fave car?

you guys can have the saxos and ill have zonda n lambo

Mmmmm zonda, don't like the soft top tho.

As for the saxo, can u really get any steering out of it or is it on hydraulics. The wheel's look far to snug to me!!!! fwn

sorry to every1 whos slating this car but i actually REALLY like it... and even if its not to peoples tastes... credit where chredits due its obv had a lot of time and money ploughed into it! think i seen this one at donny.
my fave from the shows has got to be the Flamera i rekon.

sorry i love that instal n everyhing bout the car jus not the car tho ie i hate saxos but i would still drive for all that is in it etc

:D

well how many super cars do you see on the road then. my favourite car ive seen on the road is probably an enzo. but also a ferrari dino, lancia delta integrale s4, audi rs2 and a 67 dodge charger.

seen a new merc mclaren on the motor way that was nice but if i had something that fast i'd rather have something i wasnt so afraid to crash like a s13 or an caterham with a hyabusa turbo

however i did used to know a bloke with a saff cossie, with ford standard paint and multi tone doors with an rs500 lump that would regularly kill mercs and bmw, thats probably my dream car, street sleeper style

well i love these big american bad a$$ car

T2006_022high__mid.jpg

pushing out 500bhp standard and is fastest truck in the world:D

all because of this

viperv10.jpg

03-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-1.jpg

what u think of this?

:D

thats the dodge ram srt10 and although it is a 8.0 V10 the same as the viper, one is made from cast iron and the other cast alluminium. god i need a life!!!! i love american cars more than anything. my all time favourite car is a 1968 dodge charger r/t. and yeah it will be mine, oh yeas it will be mine.

i seen what looked like a lambo of some sort on the road today, it was brand new though - silver mmmmm

I've got to go go for the 68/69/70 shape Chargers as my all time favourite car too, although 71' KPGC10 Skyline GTRKPGC10 comes close:
600DSC50009.jpg

Arnold said:

Oooooh niiiiicccee!!

Is that the latest one? My landlords son works for ferrari and has seen the latest model, say's it's spanking and costs just short of half a mill, say's he may also buy one!!! Hopefully that mean's we can keep his porshe that he keeps in our garage!!!! :D

The latest one is a turn for ferrari, looks like nothing they've ever produced, it has two realy small circluar lights at the front, and the windscreen goes over your head to form the roof, its replacing the modena

ricardo_swarez said:
The latest one is a turn for ferrari, looks like nothing they've ever produced, it has two realy small circluar lights at the front, and the windscreen goes over your head to form the roof, its replacing the modena

any pics ;)

Jim said:
No that's not the latest one! that's the F40, that was released in like 1987!

87!!! Blimey, well they sure had some good designers eh!!
Does anyone remember the ferrari off the film "weird science", i didn't like that model!! Thought that would've been around 87!!!!

I cant seem to find any pics, I think its in the latest zoo or last weeks (im not sure when zoo is published)

ricardo_swarez said:

Which one is that? Do you mean the Ferrari 575 Superamerica?
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/pages/ferrari_575_super_america.htm

My Fave cars are, in no order!
Pagani Zonda F
McLaren F1
Honda NSX-R
Lamborghini Miura P400 sv
Fiat 500
NISMO Skyline GT-R Z-tune
Citroen DS
and maybe a few more!!

lol cheers for resizing the pic! It looked ok on my system ;)

I think ferrari have made the nicest looking cars. I see more porche's on the road than micras round here (usually boxsters as they cant afford real ones) so going off them alot.

The zonda is very nice, as is that swedish supercar koirnegzeggggg (sp!) lol

No micra skyline it aint that one, its even newer than that, I cant even find the mag I see it in, I'll try and find it and if I can i'll just take some pictures using my camera phone and post them

30-ferrari_enzo_black.jpg

Need i say more.... also have an BNR34 GTR in BB with a top secret aroe package.. Volk TE37's in bronz with carbon nismo bonnet and GT wing :)

ricardo_swarez said:
No micra skyline it aint that one, its even newer than that, I cant even find the mag I see it in, I'll try and find it and if I can i'll just take some pictures using my camera phone and post them

Do you mean this then?
Its based on the 612 Scaglietti and its only a concept designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro.

Attachments

• 13737.jpg
    13737.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 13738.jpg
    13738.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 174
Ye thats the one! I read they are going to produce it, but at the earliest of this time next year...my discription of the front lights was alitte off btw...erm... when I said two round lights,I actualy meant two small slits...my bad :laugh:

My fave car to see on the road is one of the local cops pursuit (as I like to call them :laugh: ) Octavia vRSes in full flight. I love watching them approach in my wing mirror on the dual carriageway before they zoom past me with the lights on, the slightly fuzzy image makes it look like somet' out of Mad Max:wow: ...or am I just weird?

Porsche 917/30 ... 1200bhp, 0-60mph in 2.1s, 0-200mph in 13.4s, top speed of 238mph. Porsche tested the engine to 1500bhp. It's an aircooled flat-12, so it sounds amazing as well. Even got two seats, so it is practical as well. Shame they only made 6, and none for the road.

mmm tasty *drool*

Attachments

• Dodge%20Viper_05.jpg
    Dodge%20Viper_05.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 2005-Mustang-GTR-029.jpg
    2005-Mustang-GTR-029.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 159
Back