what to start with

Hi I just got my micra k11 1.3. I'm thinking to do some tuning on it but the thing is I have no idea how(Have been studying law past 6 years) I mean I have no technical background complete rookie. Get tired of books and want to do something else. Where to look, what to read. What to do first. What changes I can apply alone and what parts I have to order or buy. Have some welding experience, and I have been driving cnc plasma burner. Interested only in engine tuning, that's what is fun I think.

Any advices...
Thanks

Hi I just got my micra k11 1.3. I'm thinking to do some tuning on it but the thing is I have no idea how(Have been studying law past 6 years) I mean I have no technical background complete rookie. Get tired of books and want to do something else. Where to look, what to read. What to do first. What changes I can apply alone and what parts I have to order or buy. Have some welding experience, and I have been driving cnc plasma burner. Interested only in engine tuning, that's what is fun I think.

Any advices...
Thanks

welcome to the club! (Y)
i think it would be worth taking a look around the k11 blogs and get a rough idea of what you can do then decide,
good luck!

Start out with a good full service, new fluids, new filters, new belts, ignition parts.

Then id say concentrate on suspension and handling, as the micra in general really gains from up-rated suspension.

Then if your wallet is still feeling full after that, start investigating inlet/exhaust as some gains can be made there. :)

well seen as this is in the forced induction forum i think you should just turbo it lol theres plenty of info on here if you have a little search :)

Back