Refussing to start... What is up with it now?

Sorry, I didn't mean are you ripping me off, I was worried that I might be ripping you off... Does £20 cover postage? It's quite q heavy item?

Wow, so how did you manage to get a new one for £20?

I'd be interested anyway, thanks for helping me out! Let me know how you want payment etc... Where you at anyway?

Sorry, I didn't mean are you ripping me off, I was worried that I might be ripping you off... Does £20 cover postage? It's quite q heavy item?

Wow, so how did you manage to get a new one for £20?

I'd be interested anyway, thanks for helping me out! Let me know how you want payment etc... Where you at anyway?

Postage maybe around £8 i think but if it cancels out that and its not cost you a fortune then all the better.

Some guy was selling them on ebay buy it now £20 LOL we thought it was worth a punt and it paid off :p can you do online bank transfer? Im in dundee scotland :)

I really appreciate that Stani, thats so nice of you! What bank are you with, I'll try and sort it later? I don't mind paying a bit more for postage or whatever, still a good deal!

Was originally gonna just buy a new one but as you say, at least this keeps the cost down if this doesn't solve the problem, & I know your one works too which is a bonus. Plus I have to buy a new windscreen & wiper linkage so need to save money wherever I can...

I really appreciate that Stani, thats so nice of you! What bank are you with, I'll try and sort it later? I don't mind paying a bit more for postage or whatever, still a good deal!

Was originally gonna just buy a new one but as you say, at least this keeps the cost down if this doesn't solve the problem, & I know your one works too which is a bonus. Plus I have to buy a new windscreen & wiper linkage so need to save money wherever I can...

Ill pm you my details :)

micra_01.jpg

Whooooo! Finally got her started yesterday in the crisp, warm morning sun thanks to Stani! Was the dizzy after all... So glad to have her back, but running rough as shes been standing for 3 weeks so she needs a service me thinks?

Good you got it sorted. :)

It might sort itself out after its ran for a bit and it'll have been all over the place initially from burning off the extra fuel.

Yeah, sounding a bit better today already... She's still due a service though, meant to do one after 3k from the last but she's already crept over 5k... Payday comes next week so she'll be getting treated!

Back