What should i do???

Stani1029

Club Member
so im away to buy another micra, purely for the fact that i dont have a car to run about in when the turbo ones keeps breaking. so the car i buy could either be a mint condition one for running about in and use the grey one for a turbo OR buy a standard 1.0 total sleeper and fit the turbo one to that and use the grey one as a run around.

what should i do people??? (Y)

stani

Ah mate ive seen your turbo kickin about dundee, i remember i was on the kingsway and i seen you behind me so i gave it my best shot with a standard 1.0.....didnt stand a chance.....whatever you do, dont touch the grey turbo....best car ive seen in dundee yet.

get a run about 1.0 and keep the grey one turbo'd!!!
the grey one looks and runs amazing, sleepers are brilliant, although any micra is a sleeper really, no one expects a micra to leave them in the dust. lol :D
Just get a runabout man and perfect the grey one without worrying about not having a car. That what im doing now with the white one, as i have the red one for everyday use.
Its the way forward! lol :D

didnt you spend alot of money repainting the grey one? if i were you keep the grey one a turbo and get a spare micra 1.0 or 1.3 to run around in until the turbo is set up correctly:)

if i were you i'd buy another runaround if you are keen to keep a micra turbo,

imo the turbo will never run right, not just yours but any turbo car that used to be N/A always seems to have a constant issues. Most of them involve prolonged periods off the road :(

TBH I'd actually buy a faster car but thats experiance talking.

Back