what should i do ???? HELP ME ???

Hey guys

i have my 1.3 SR okay i was out on saturday night with my mates not racing not doing anything stupid i parked up switched my car off about 15 minutes later switched it back on then all i heard was a loud bang then a nasty ticking noise so i switched it back off . i aint too sure but i think its the big end or whatever in that area i havent looked at it yet i am scared to look lol basiclly i will be doing a engine change and its not going to be another 1.3 its hard to get another sr engine i know the sr and super s are the same but i have the chance of a 1.8 pulsar gti engine with 160bhp but i aint too sure about getting it i wouldn't mind another 1.3 but it would have to be a 1.3turbo i basicly need tips on what engine too go for please help

The pulsar engine will take a fiar bit of work to fit, basically any engine will apart from the original, turbo'ing the 1.3 isnt cheap either so either way you'll need ~£2000 upwards

any micra 1.3 engine will do, so long as its dizzy and not coil pack.

but id suggest looking at the potential problem before deciding to remove the engine. :)

i was thinking of checking it but i will admit i did put the car through alot over a year i cant complain about that but nearly 98000 is good enough for me i have been thinking about supercharging and/or turbocharging the 1.3 but at the chance of the 1.6 1.8 2.0 i would consider something along the lines off that i was meant to be selling the car to a mate of mine but i aint selling a car with a dodgy engine i am going to pull the skyline i bought out of the garage and put the micra in and see what i can do to solve the problem but if nothing then engine change here i come

to insure my sr as a turbo and coilovers body work and interior done its only 823.89 for me to insure about 600- 800 cheaper than what i pay for it being standard

mullet old boy i have a great offer for you or any one else that wants this chance - cat back stainless exhaust system with twin 4"backboxes (mongosse)£1000 worth of exhaust and a custom back bumper for any decent offers also full SR intereor tailgate with rising sun painted on it smothed as well headlights rear standard and rear smoked tail lights open to decent offers pre-facelift or just take the full car for £600

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
get me on bebo man "mulletyo"
ill need a look i canny remember lol

thats fine with me just come get it whenever you want it doesnt take long to strip the old micra bus

and plus i cant get on bebo on this computer....

i am just going to take the car a little spin as there semms to be no problem now well apart from a very light ticking noise but it aint to bad so if i aint back on in like an hour i need help lol

bump

Back