What should i do?...

TomDimmock

Ex. Club Member
I have just been given (by my mother) a 1998 K11 Twister (998cc, 1l engine and a new tax disc!). It is the very bright, metallic apple green in colour

It is in perfect condition, apart from the tiniest of dinks in a door. The outside is washed and polished weekly and the interior cleaned and polished all the time (and has been since it was purchased new!)

It has Air Con (luxury =D), cigarette lighter (just to charge my phone and power my vhf radio), floor mats (keeps carpet clean!).

So all in all, it is in pristine condition. However, the one problem is that everything is as standard. What are the things that you think I MUST do to make my car seem more enjoyable to drive/sit/relax/rest in and also to make it look flashy.

I have just bought a new radio head unit, and some JBL speakers (GT Series) for the doors and parcel shelf. I also have my MSC stickers on the way :grinning:

Regards
Tom :greenfl:

Lowering Springs

Hi,

If you are looking for lowering springs I have just order another small batch for the Micra. Our springs drop the car by about 50mm and the ride is still very good. They are not too stiff so they will not shake your teeth out. We also have lowering springs which will drop the car by 30mm if you think the 50 mm drop is too low.
Also the 50mm drop springs fit your original dampers and will pass an mot as they are a tight fit. You can not buy these anywhere else they are made just for us.

Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk and go to the motorsport section.

Any questions ring me or drop me an email.

All the best

Matthew

Back