What next..?

How Funky! Love this gadget! I'd recommend it to everyone :)

Attachments

• 1410643672769.jpg
    1410643672769.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 375
  • 1410643685974.jpg
    1410643685974.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 375
Its annoying because its taken forever for me to get it sorted! :( Not sure whats next after that mate, still want a little exhaust tip, white sidelights maybe some spot lights where they should be in the bumper but its just grills..

It will be well worth it when they done and looking sexy.

Yep I'm well happy with it :) pity it don't add fuel ⛽ for u lol

Haha, I'd own one in a shot if so mate! ;) Ah, yet another flaw with the mods. I went down to halfords and see how much they'd rip me off for some side lights, only £7 and I thought its rather convenient so why not? Got the 'Xenon HID 6000k look' side light so all well and good should match the headlights, correct? Oh no no no, these things are even 'yellower' than my original bulbs! Absolutely stupid, off back tomorrow to get my money back. Just my luck eh, plus side is as far as I know my fly eyes are still getting done on Tuesday :)

Haha, I'd own one in a shot if so mate! ;) Ah, yet another flaw with the mods. I went down to halfords and see how much they'd rip me off for some side lights, only £7 and I thought its rather convenient so why not? Got the 'Xenon HID 6000k look' side light so all well and good should match the headlights, correct? Oh no no no, these things are even 'yellower' than my original bulbs! Absolutely stupid, off back tomorrow to get my money back. Just my luck eh, plus side is as far as I know my fly eyes are still getting done on Tuesday :)
Lmfao.. Hahaha.. Mate.. I told you they are called 'Halfraud'... I would trust a dodgy ebayer then 'halfraud' guys. They are complete knøb.. Don't know any sh!t. I will find a link for u.. U deffo want 501 CREE led due the way Micra headlights are. :-D :-D

Here u go mate.. I've ordered a pair so u can't wait for a review or buy it :-D :-D

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=361049884370&alt=web

Last edited:
Lol do they have places to mount their horses where u r? Too many cowboys lol

Mate honestly dodgey as hell, I try and avoid halfords when ever possible but thought pure convenience and I'm in town so why not.. NEVER AGAIN.
Lmfao.. Hahaha.. Mate.. I told you they are called 'Halfraud'... I would trust a dodgy ebayer then 'halfraud' guys. They are complete knøb.. Don't know any sh!t. I will find a link for u.. U deffo want 501 CREE led due the way Micra headlights are. :-D :-D

Here u go mate.. I've ordered a pair so u can't wait for a review or buy it :-D :-D

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=361049884370&alt=web

Ahh you're a legend mate! Off to get my money back tomorrow and will get those ordered. Just got some teeny little standard 501's I think and worked ok besides not even being white. So annoying! Who knew white side lights would be so hard.. :p

Lol I'm really considering the hid set up. But I really cba to fit them lol. So thinking of maybe a full bulb kit instead.........

Mate honestly dodgey as hell, I try and avoid halfords when ever possible but thought pure convenience and I'm in town so why not.. NEVER AGAIN.

Ahh you're a legend mate! Off to get my money back tomorrow and will get those ordered. Just got some teeny little standard 501's I think and worked ok besides not even being white. So annoying! Who knew white side lights would be so hard.. :p
Go for the 2nd link.. Its £1.60 cheaper lol :-D but I would say wait till I received mine n see if that fits.

Last edited:
Lol I'm really considering the hid set up. But I really cba to fit them lol. So thinking of maybe a full bulb kit instead.........

These HID's are absolutely amazing mate! Props to azb for the link to them ;)

Go for the 2nd link.. Its £1.60 cheaper lol :-D but I would say wait till I received mine n see if that fits.

Yeah fair enough mate will do, gunna tell do those halfrauds wankers whats what ;)

I'll get them, then we should all meet somewhere so u guys can fit them for me. Lol

Haha, they weren't actually too bad mate. Just alot to take in for a complete and utter noob at the first sight.. :p in all seriousness, some form of micra meet in the north ish would be pretty damn cool...

Lol well I'm in Sheffield so not too far from u. I'm sure abz would fancy a road trip. Always good to put faces to the names lol
Yeah defo, why not.. Beside my sis live down Manchester :p
There was micra meet up, I think it was last weekend.. Fri - Sunday. My Micra ain't that good for them type of meet up. :-D

Lol my Micra ain't #### compared to u guys. Just funny we seem to be everywhere on this site now lol
You will get there slowly mate, took me a year to do this.. Slow is better.. You enjoy the work plus not a big hole in the pocket.

We are all over the K12 forum... It seems no one wants to butt into our convo.. Lol

You will get there slowly mate, took me a year to do this.. Slow is better.. You enjoy the work plus not a big hole in the pocket.

We are all over the K12 forum... It seems no one wants to butt into our convo.. Lol

Lol too true that bud. Maybe we will get an award for most crappy posted. Lol! And yep slow is the only way I can go lol.

Lol well I'm in Sheffield so not too far from u. I'm sure abz would fancy a road trip. Always good to put faces to the names lol

Oh awesome mate, crazy that you're like 20 minutes away down the M1!

What you playing at mate, get yourself down and we'll have our own 3 man micra meet, first of its kind with K12's only ;)

Yeah, there was a meet but it was all the way down in Birmingham, personally not worth the travelling nor the fuel. Maybe if theres one a bit closer to home would be nice to have a proper micra meet with some k12's aswell..

So which Junction we off to lads? ;) You've got a good point in all fairness mate, would be cool if we could try arrange something but there doesn't seem to be much going on up north :(

I know what you mean Chris. Since I moved back to Sheffield in 2009 from Windsor I've never been to a meet. The 'cruise' scene down south is loads better. I've always had silly cars, this is my first economy car lol. Maybe we could post something in the forum and see what feedback we get?

I know what you mean Chris. Since I moved back to Sheffield in 2009 from Windsor I've never been to a meet. The 'cruise' scene down south is loads better. I've always had silly cars, this is my first economy car lol. Maybe we could post something in the forum and see what feedback we get?

Oh damn dude thats crazy, sadly I've never really experienced 'big' meets. I live in Wakefield and to be fair for a small city on a sunday theirs a really good meet at the retail park. Besides that there doesn't seem to be much going on, I'm surprised you worked your way down the scale rather than getting crazier and crazier ;) Yeah mate I think that'd be a good idea, something reasonable like donny/sheff/leeds is a pretty big catchment aswell.

Oh damn dude thats crazy, sadly I've never really experienced 'big' meets. I live in Wakefield and to be fair for a small city on a sunday theirs a really good meet at the retail park. Besides that there doesn't seem to be much going on, I'm surprised you worked your way down the scale rather than getting crazier and crazier ;) Yeah mate I think that'd be a good idea, something reasonable like donny/sheff/leeds is a pretty big catchment aswell.

Lol I'm 35 now Chris. I have a house, wife n little boy so unfortunately I've had to change my ways lol. Don't get me wrong if I could get a cheap 1800 or 2000 engine for the K12 I'd probably have a bash at putting it in lol. I know Wakefield retail park with Toys R Us on it. Used to deliver there 3 times a week when I lived down south.

Lol I'm 35 now Chris. I have a house, wife n little boy so unfortunately I've had to change my ways lol. Don't get me wrong if I could get a cheap 1800 or 2000 engine for the K12 I'd probably have a bash at putting it in lol. I know Wakefield retail park with Toys R Us on it. Used to deliver there 3 times a week when I lived down south.

haha I see mate, you can still get something reasonably practical with some umph though surely? :p hahah yeh thats the place mate! Shall we get a post up on the main forum?

Lol my Micra surprised me n that's why I went for it. Was a bargain at £400 off a friend. Only bad points really is the passenger door. Had a really bad repair a couple of years back. I think it might need re-lacquering rather than the whole paint being redone. And yep, lets try and arrange something for the end of the month. Get some suggestions from the guys to what services is better. Or we can do our own research if u want?

Lol my Micra surprised me n that's why I went for it. Was a bargain at £400 off a friend. Only bad points really is the passenger door. Had a really bad repair a couple of years back. I think it might need re-lacquering rather than the whole paint being redone. And yep, lets try and arrange something for the end of the month. Get some suggestions from the guys to what services is better. Or we can do our own research if u want?

Yeah very true actually mate, these K12's aren't just a pretty face eh?! ;) I really hate ragging/pushing it, was absolutely besides myself when I caught my arch reversing, just a slight scuff and dent pull out. Think it's because I always try and keep it in perfect condition to be honest, always cleaning, polishing and waxing it (how sad).. You got such a good deal Leepey thats crazy mate! I just needed something extremely reliable, looked after cared for with not many miles. Can most certainly say I've got all of the above and more, in an entire year all it's needed is a new battery as the old one was the original from 9 years ago! Ah I've seen cars when the lacquers gone on it, hopefully its just that mate :( Yeah that'd be really cool, I'll have a look and see whats around, we can also ask others but I think somewhere near ish sheffield as its that little more central :)

Yep knew she was a steal when I saw her. All the little mods Ive done r subtle with nothing to hair raising. Yet lol. I don't mind where we meet tbh, somewhere easy for everyone is good for me. Hopefully azb can get up from London too :)

I am but I've been signed off work for a month so I'm on sick pay until then. But yep I still want them. But if u can make some quick cash on them it's my loss.

Oh no these aren't my lights,this was a pic I was sent by a friend who knew I was gonna be having fly eye done as a warning about the cheap stuff. So they now been added to my vinyl man's list of jobs,total for him now £120 haha still be worth it

On the plus side,the stuff you have in should last 5 years,but once it's removed it takes the protective layer off the lense leaving that nasty sight

On the plus side,the stuff you have in should last 5 years,but once it's removed it takes the protective layer off the lense leaving that nasty sight

Might invest in some decent stuff mate, got some ordered for my fronts and it feels like quality stuff which is getting fitted next week. Little bit pricier but I suppose you get what you pay for :)

Attachments

• 1411260678893.jpg
    1411260678893.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 305
Back