What next..?

Alright mate.

Looks like we are watching the same kits.. :p

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281413571138&alt=web

I would defo stick to 6000k (the best IMO). 8000k has more blue tint to it.

For Micra K12.. You need H4 Hi/Lo.. So you get 6000k in normal beam and 6000k when you put the full beam.

Fittings is pissed!! 20mins max.. Unless u have big hands like mine to take the bulbs out :-/:-D

Thanks for the reply mate, just ordered them and can't wait! Saw that you commented it earlier on in the thread and for £15 I personally don't think you can go wrong!

I'm back :) Don't know what was happening yesterday! I guys are going to make me spend a lot of money! Damn u lol

Cheers for that video Leepey mate, not a bad time at all pal! I've just got those HID's ordered, chopping the back end of my tail pipe and getting a new tip and doing those fly eye so I'm keeping myself reasonably busy :D

I'm back :) Don't know what was happening yesterday! I guys are going to make me spend a lot of money! Damn u lol
Hahaha.. This is just the start mate ;-)

Anyway I have some updates.. I've been busy today, just finished all the work now.. Got my 'Shisha' ready and relaxing watching footi :-D

I went to get the exhaust done.. Geeza want £170.. I was like... Yeah right n walked off!! So NO NO to exhaust atm!

Now I had Merc Style LEDs that needed to be fixed, brought them very long time ago.. So I start doing the LEDs. Here is the pics.. :-D :-D I will update more pic when its darker outside.

Attachments

• 1409417346832.jpg
    1409417346832.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 497
  • 1409417355728.jpg
    1409417355728.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 1409417391572.jpg
    1409417391572.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 460
  • 1409417408447.jpg
    1409417408447.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 412
  • 1409417430302.jpg
    1409417430302.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 416
  • 1409417442041.jpg
    1409417442041.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 439
I was tempted to get the ones on the new clio,try to patch them into the chrome bar on the indicator grills. Dunno yet tho,too much planned for now haha. Yeh mr2 is lush abz,its the jap glimited 2.0 n/a. Expensive tho,in past few months,engine replaced,track rod end,tracking on all 4's twice,now in for new clutch which led to needing the old gearbox back in,and now needs new driveshaft as that locked in to the gearbox that's coming out! Only cost him 500,bought off his mum. So far costing just shy of 1k to put to right. Plates worth a fair bit tho,last 3 digits are WRX

Anyway I have some updates.. I've been busy today, just finished all the work now.. Got my 'Shisha' ready and relaxing watching footi :-D

I went to get the exhaust done.. Geeza want £170.. I was like... Yeah right n walked off!! So NO NO to exhaust atm!

Now I had Merc Style LEDs that needed to be fixed, brought them very long time ago.. So I start doing the LEDs. Here is the pics.. :-D :-D I will update more pic when its darker outside.
What the hell bit of exhaust they charging 170 for?? My cat didn't even cost that much!

Wow Abz mate, you weren't kidding when you said you was busy eh?! Got to say that looks great, not usually one for stuff like that but dead impressed! :D

Damn! Another thing I like......... azb! U gona get me divorced! Lmao!

Looks really good though! Be good to see them in the dark.

I'm at a lose end today. Family is out so I might go n c what I can do on the car.

Damn! Another thing I like......... azb! U gona get me divorced! Lmao!

Looks really good though! Be good to see them in the dark.

I'm at a lose end today. Family is out so I might go n c what I can do on the car.
Lmfao!!

Them lights (2x Merc style and 2x Eagle eye lights) are just under £10 :p cheap and cheerful. However I do not expect cheap China made LEDs to last longer with 12-14volts.. Therefore I have connected a tiny voltages converter that convert 12-14v to constant 8v all the times. Low voltage keeps my LEDs to last longer :) :)

Happy to help anytime :) :)

Nice!! Get those pics up :)

As for today, pretty uneventful im afraid. weather hasnt been good so quite limited to what i could do.

2moro is another day tho! Dash is coming out so i can see what i can do with these led lights!!

I have a feeling ill be quite sore and butchered at the end lol

Little update, tried to fly eye with all the correct equipment today. Still not happening for me :oops: Buying another sheet off ebay and a tinting place is going to do both headlight for about £15-20, not too bad seeing as I just can't do it!

Little update, tried to fly eye with all the correct equipment today. Still not happening for me :oops: Buying another sheet off ebay and a tinting place is going to do both headlight for about £15-20, not too bad seeing as I just can't do it!
Its the shape of the lights,such a pest for stuff like that. Still if wasn't that shape the car wouldn't have its little classy zing lol

Its the shape of the lights,such a pest for stuff like that. Still if wasn't that shape the car wouldn't have its little classy zing lol

I actually have no problem really with the rears, I did the indicators in the grill that was no probs and also did the side indicator lights which look alright actually :) Everything was going fine on the headlights until I hit the curve going up near the side light and couldn't help but crease over itself. The local tinting places near me said they could do spray on tints for £20 a light, BUT none of them could actually certify it was legal. Don't want to draw any attention to myelf, I think my dodgey private plate is enough lol. But yeah, some place said if I ordered some in and took them round he'd get it done for £15-20 so can't complain man.

I actually have no problem really with the rears, I did the indicators in the grill that was no probs and also did the side indicator lights which look alright actually :) Everything was going fine on the headlights until I hit the curve going up near the side light and couldn't help but crease over itself. The local tinting places near me said they could do spray on tints for £20 a light, BUT none of them could actually certify it was legal. Don't want to draw any attention to myelf, I think my dodgey private plate is enough lol. But yeah, some place said if I ordered some in and took them round he'd get it done for £15-20 so can't complain man.
Alright guys..

The way I done mine.. I took the lights off the car.. Took it home.

I started from the bottom and whenever there is a curve, I used the hairdryer to stretch the tint a bit.

If only you guys were local :p I would have helped you lads.

You can go with light spray tint.. However spray looks really odd if they are not even. So I would defo stay with tint if possible.

I have spare headlights I will see if I can make a short video for you guys.

Alright guys..

The way I done mine.. I took the lights off the car.. Took it home.

I started from the bottom and whenever there is a curve, I used the hairdryer to stretch the tint a bit.

If only you guys were local :p I would have helped you lads.

You can go with light spray tint.. However spray looks really odd if they are not even. So I would defo stay with tint if possible.

I have spare headlights I will see if I can make a short video for you guys.

Well Abz, lets just say if we were looking at the headlights I'd just tried to tint a played a little game I've made called 'spot the crease' you'd be a winner instantly! Honestly, it was atrocious.. I did watch videos and what not prior again but I obviously just don't have the magic touch for it! My new tint sheets should come on Friday so taking it round to the wrapping/tinting place some time next week and they'll fit them for me :)

Well Abz, lets just say if we were looking at the headlights I'd just tried to tint a played a little game I've made called 'spot the crease' you'd be a winner instantly! Honestly, it was atrocious.. I did watch videos and what not prior again but I obviously just don't have the magic touch for it! My new tint sheets should come on Friday so taking it round to the wrapping/tinting place some time next week and they'll fit them for me :)

LOL..

Can't wait to see how it looks on your car buddy.. All the best.

LOL..

Can't wait to see how it looks on your car buddy.. All the best.

Mate, I would have taken a picture to show you but I was far too embarrassed, ripped the sheet off and went off in a grump! Yeah, hope so mate I'm not very practical (at all) but I'm slowly trying to start doing things on my own, gotta start somehwhere I suppose eh? The HID should come tomorrow and will give my up most to get them fitted on friday! Any tips for it bro?

Mate, I would have taken a picture to show you but I was far too embarrassed, ripped the sheet off and went off in a grump! Yeah, hope so mate I'm not very practical (at all) but I'm slowly trying to start doing things on my own, gotta start somehwhere I suppose eh? The HID should come tomorrow and will give my up most to get them fitted on friday! Any tips for it bro?
Trust me.. By the time u know it.. You will be ready to turn the lights on :-D

its really pissed!!

Just need to place the ballast in a secure dry place and ground connect the two black wire.. When you ground the wire in the car body, you just have to scrape the paint a bit to get good electric connection in between two metals.

I will defo take some pic to show u where I placed the ballast and where I grounded the black wire.

Trust me.. By the time u know it.. You will be ready to turn the lights on :-D

its really pissed!!

Just need to place the ballast in a secure dry place and ground connect the two black wire.. When you ground the wire in the car body, you just have to scrape the paint a bit to get good electric connection in between two metals.

I will defo take some pic to show u where I placed the ballast and where I grounded the black wire.

Ah you're too kind Abz mate, thank you very much!! Appreciate it :) hope t goes reasonably smoothly..

Guys!!! I've decided im going to go for the silver and gun metal grey combo.

When i get these bits off Chris ill also get the gmg plasti dip. Im going to the kits, nissan badges, wing mirrors and door handles, wheels. So i might need 2-3 cans.

Saw this plasti dip stuff in action and wow! What an invention!! I might even do the interior airvents and door handles. Jeeez the list could go on and on!

Thanks to you 3 im going be well busy over the next 4 weeks lol!!

Ah you're too kind Abz mate, thank you very much!! Appreciate it :) hope t goes reasonably smoothly..
No problems mate. Here to help much as I can :)

Took some pic.. Not sure if that gonna make any sense but you will get some idea :-D :-D

Attachments

• 1409831352957.jpg
    1409831352957.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 1409831362983.jpg
    1409831362983.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 1409831374353.jpg
    1409831374353.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 361
  • 1409831384672.jpg
    1409831384672.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 415
No problems mate. Here to help much as I can :)

Took some pic.. Not sure if that gonna make any sense but you will get some idea :-D :-D

Thanks for the pics mate, extremely helpful! Me and the step dad are going to attempt it tomorrow so best of luck to us.. How do you get the boxes to stick on and is there anything else I need to buy?

Guys!!! I've decided im going to go for the silver and gun metal grey combo.

When i get these bits off Chris ill also get the gmg plasti dip. Im going to the kits, nissan badges, wing mirrors and door handles, wheels. So i might need 2-3 cans.

Saw this plasti dip stuff in action and wow! What an invention!! I might even do the interior airvents and door handles. Jeeez the list could go on and on!

Thanks to you 3 im going be well busy over the next 4 weeks lol!!

Honestly mate plasti dip is a miracle! Even I had a hard job trying to make the paint run ;) Even better, when you're bored or its scratched just peel it off and go again! Keep me posted on your plasti dip spree!

Thanks for the pics mate, extremely helpful! Me and the step dad are going to attempt it tomorrow so best of luck to us.. How do you get the boxes to stick on and is there anything else I need to buy?
Hi mate,

I used long wire tie to secure the ballast.. I also used the sponge that came with the package (Sponge was to protect the ballast for posting). I put the sponge in between the ballasts n car body, so when the car vibrate it will stop the ballast to vibrate too much :) :) see the pic for more details.

Hi mate,

I used long wire tie to secure the ballast.. I also used the sponge that came with the package (Sponge was to protect the ballast for posting). I put the sponge in between the ballasts n car body, so when the car vibrate it will stop the ballast to vibrate too much :) :) see the pic for more details.

Ah think I've got some cable ties lying around somewhere, ah wonderful mate! Hopefully I have some WORKING Hid's by the end of tomorrow :D

How did u get on with the hid? Any of u any good at photoshop? I want to see what a plasti dip strip on my car would look like.

How did u get on with the hid? Any of u any good at photoshop? I want to see what a plasti dip strip on my car would look like.

...Heh, we did get out manage to get everything sorted. We watched some vids which were nothing like the kit I've got but hes got it figured out I think so we're doing it tomorrow otherwise we'd have rushed it today and made a right mess of it! Leepey I can give it a go mate, I'm not good by any sense of the word but worth a shot?

...Heh, we did get out manage to get everything sorted. We watched some vids which were nothing like the kit I've got but hes got it figured out I think so we're doing it tomorrow otherwise we'd have rushed it today and made a right mess of it! Leepey I can give it a go mate, I'm not good by any sense of the word but worth a shot?
Ah.. Take a pic of the kits mate, let's see if its the same one as I got. :-D

Awesome! All i want Chris is a gun metal gray or anthracite stripe going over the car. But not a central stripe, want it over the drivers side. Maybe a big stripe and a smaller like pin strip to complement it.

Ah.. Take a pic of the kits mate, let's see if its the same one as I got. :-D

Abz, my friend. I think you will be impressed with 'unpractical chris' honestly Im dead chuffed mate, thanks for the recommendation! I got it all fitted this morning but been busy all day so didn't have time for pictures, did take one as I got back in tonight though as I thought they looked very cool!

Just thinking what should I do about the side lights..? Think I can pick some white (ish) ones up from halfords or something?
9c4418bc60.jpg

Awesome! All i want Chris is a gun metal gray or anthracite stripe going over the car. But not a central stripe, want it over the drivers side. Maybe a big stripe and a smaller like pin strip to complement it.

Think you could send us a decent pick mate? I will give it my best shot!

Abz, my friend. I think you will be impressed with 'unpractical chris' honestly Im dead chuffed mate, thanks for the recommendation! I got it all fitted this morning but been busy all day so didn't have time for pictures, did take one as I got back in tonight though as I thought they looked very cool!

Just thinking what should I do about the side lights..? Think I can pick some white (ish) ones up from halfords or something?
9c4418bc60.jpg
WOW!! What can I say mate.. It looks amazing.. Well done!! :) :)

I knew you could do it. its a pissed job isn't it?? :-D :-D

Defo get the white side light.. You can pick one from eBay for peanut price.. Halfraud will rip your pocket, take the money and leave u with a big hole so when u walk u can drop some coins too.. Lmfao!!

Hey that looks awesome Chris. I'll get u a pic of the car tomorrow if that's ok :)

So happy with it mate, really am! Can't got wrong with £20 at all :D Thanks for the link for those lights and your little tips ;)

Yeah I will do mate, is there any chance you could link me to one? Not too sure what I'm looking for..

Hey that looks awesome Chris. I'll get u a pic of the car tomorrow if that's ok :)

Thanks Leepey mate! So happy with it, was rather confused looking at all the wires and what not but was straight forward enough. No problem mate, no rush! :)

Alright guys...

Chris. The side lights are 501.. You could get any white 501 LED and it will work..

I have found this item under £3.. Looks bargain but I'm not 100% sure that will fit through the sidelight hole.. (I'm 90% sure it will - just not 100%)..lol

Still... I have ordered 2 anyway.. So you can wait for my review or buy them as well :p the choice is yours my friend.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271583606822&alt=web

Thank you very much Abz mate, very kind :) I think I may wait for the results from yours as I'm in no real rush! Getting my headlights tinted some point this week and when I've got the white side lights, should be looking pretty good.. :cool:

Lol I think azb might be on ebay commission like jen is with Nissan lol. Did u get the pic Chris or do u want me to email it to u?

Lol I think azb might be on ebay commission like jen is with Nissan lol. Did u get the pic Chris or do u want me to email it to u?

Haha you be correct on that one pal ;) yeah I've got it mate will do it now as I've got a few mins, I'm not very good so don't have high expectations lol!

Not sure if this is any good mate, not sure how big you wanted the stripe and not sure if I've got the right grey? Let me know whilst I've got it open :)

da14295927.jpg

Back