What next.....?

Took some pics today, just wondering what people's thoughts were on what to do next? Any common and easy things I could do that haven't already been done (bearing in mind I want to sell up and get a K12 towards the end of the year)? Just stuff to tidy it up really. Interior wise, I've got Momo gear knob and some Ripspeed (wikkid) pedals, and a rear seat cover. Have taken the buckets out, and put some standard seats from a GX in. Have got the split rear seats to go in, and if they won't go I'll get some matching seat covers. So just cosmetic stuff really.......

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Nice K11, even nicer Skyline ;)

I'd say colour code the mirrors, door handles and boot handle :) maybe a Laguna splitter or something on the front? Quite easy to fit so i've heard (ive gotta fit one myself lol)

James.

I am actually on the search for some mirrors at the moment. Surprisingly there never seem to be any red ones at the scrappys, when I look - a least not higher spec ones with colour coded mirrors. I'm sure they'd look pants if I did it myself.

200sx's also can in AJ4, i wonder if their mirrors would fit???

rallybunny said:
I am actually on the search for some mirrors at the moment. Surprisingly there never seem to be any red ones at the scrappys, when I look - a least not higher spec ones with colour coded mirrors. I'm sure they'd look pants if I did it myself.

200sx's also can in AJ4, i wonder if their mirrors would fit???
Thats what I thought when I did my old K10s mirrors, but it wasn't as hard as I thought. I bought a can of primer and red from Halfords (I know, schoolboy error lol) and sanded them down nicely and the job went off pretty well.

Just make sure it's not windy and is a relatively sunny day (or at the least not gonna rain lol)

Put the engine from the Skyline in the back :p

Seriously though, I would do what James said, colour coding. Not much else needed if your selling up soon. It looks a nice car as it is.

ill second(or is it third lol) that, colour code the boot handle, door handles nd mirrors, look very good when done.

Back