What next..?

Haha I would imagine it be all good. Although I'm torn between dark grey or anthracite. Gonna have a think n check out colours. Black might look ok too.

It's here :)

Attachments

• 1410267028952.jpg
    1410267028952.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 569
OP
OP
Chris Why
Haha I would imagine it be all good. Although I'm torn between dark grey or anthracite. Gonna have a think n check out colours. Black might look ok too.

I'd probably go black if I was doing it to mine, easier to match stuff to it I suppose? Ooh that looks cool mate, is the top bit a trip thing that shows mpg and what not? I just have a little compartment in mine, it's quite handy actually..

Yep gonna stick with the black. This the end product and works a treat! Need to give it a proper run though :)

Attachments

• 1410270020602.jpg
    1410270020602.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 673
  • 1410270037450.jpg
    1410270037450.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 577
  • 1410270060109.jpg
    1410270060109.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 575
Lol I think azb might be on ebay commission like jen is with Nissan lol. Did u get the pic Chris or do u want me to email it to u?
Lmfao.. If only.. I would have opened my own pound store.

Guess what.. That cheeky seller (501 side lights for £2.99) email me saying that their product has been defected and they wanna give me a different lights that cost £3.99.. Sound bargains right??

However at the same time, the item that I bought for £2.99, it's actually for £6.99.. I'm guessing they had price mixed up.. Lmfao!! Now trying to sell me a sh¡tty lights!!

Missed most the rest of the convos,phone is being a total cock. Not had any emails off msc for weeks,and when I visit everytime time I go to a page keeps crashing and signing me out,bloody thing. Anyways. Hope everyones well and cars are running and doing fine. Only update I have is last couple of last years mot advisories done,how exciting haha

Doesn look nice. What's hyros/air? :S Have asked garage to price up gearbox oil change for me today,that's another long overdue job,and I can't be bothered to do myself lol

Doesn look nice. What's hyros/air? :S Have asked garage to price up gearbox oil change for me today,that's another long overdue job,and I can't be bothered to do myself lol
Hyros/Air is Hydraulic Air Suspensions (if not mistaken).. When you're driving round, you lift the suspension to your comfort needs and when you park the car, just lower the car to the lowest possible.. Lol!!

They cost a lot tho :-(

OP
OP
Chris Why

That car is basically the only reason I even considered modifying mine! As Abz said with regard to the suspension, air or hydraulic suspension allows for adjustable ride height and take the car as low as possible, either through the air filling the bellows on the struts with compressed air (I think thats kind of how it works) or the hydraulic method which I believe is similar but involves hydraulic fluid rather than air. Anyway, way out of my grasp and would rather spend the £2k+ on my next car lol..

getting my fly eyes sorted out tomorrow for the grand total of £15, suppose it could be worse but I can warrant spending it as I'm absolutely useless!

Did you get the bulbs Abz mate?

Yeh that's money I'd wanna spend on something in more need lol Against myoriginal plans of saving my rear lights are getting fly eyed on fri eve haha oh well only live once. Hoping vinyl work is gonna get done on mon/tues,but could be later in the week,peeing with excitement!!! Don't think I shall ever lower the car,not pratical on these country bumkin roads

I have noticed something about his car I dislike,the changes to the rear arch to make all fit made the rear bumper lines and shape not fit,that would drive my ocd head insane haha

OP
OP
Chris Why
Yeh that's money I'd wanna spend on something in more need lol Against myoriginal plans of saving my rear lights are getting fly eyed on fri eve haha oh well only live once. Hoping vinyl work is gonna get done on mon/tues,but could be later in the week,peeing with excitement!!! Don't think I shall ever lower the car,not pratical on these country bumkin roads

I know exactly what you mean mate, as cool as it would be I just couldnt warrant £2k on some fancy suspension.. I think this fly eye stuff is brilliant (when its on) I'm just absolutely terrible at putting the things on my lights! I figured my headlights were in such bad condition and wanted them tinting legally fly eye made so much sense. It should cover all of the sins on the headlights and give it a nice tint :) Oo thats cool mate, what vinyl work you having done? I've lowered mine, can hardly tell though! :(

Haha try cornwall leepy,its like 3rd world for roads :S I'm shedding nothing about vinyl,only me,fiance,and luckily the cing the work know the plan. Its not pink,so that a good start!

Lol yeah its a bit quick. Sounds like an aircraft! Will drop mine a bit when I get some extra cash. Want to do the bodywork n plasti dip first though :)

Ah right. Yeah I know the one,tis a beast! For looks tho I prefer..

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 8,043
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 2,422
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 7,931
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 1,183
That car is basically the only reason I even considered modifying mine! As Abz said with regard to the suspension, air or hydraulic suspension allows for adjustable ride height and take the car as low as possible, either through the air filling the bellows on the struts with compressed air (I think thats kind of how it works) or the hydraulic method which I believe is similar but involves hydraulic fluid rather than air. Anyway, way out of my grasp and would rather spend the £2k+ on my next car lol..

getting my fly eyes sorted out tomorrow for the grand total of £15, suppose it could be worse but I can warrant spending it as I'm absolutely useless!

Did you get the bulbs Abz mate?
Ah.. About the LED lights.. Apparently them lights are faulty and seller sent the stock back. Not sure when they will have it in stock..

Chatting their a$s off.. I bought them lights for £2.99 n now they selling the same lights for £6.99.. So seller made a mistake on pricing until I placed an order.. So he had to come up with bullshhhh!!

Can't wait to get the refund and leave a nice little negative feedback.

Dodgy eBay sellers. Negative feedback is bad for them. If they sold it at the wrong price they should honour it. Do them a good one bro

OP
OP
Chris Why
Ah.. About the LED lights.. Apparently them lights are faulty and seller sent the stock back. Not sure when they will have it in stock..

Chatting their a$s off.. I bought them lights for £2.99 n now they selling the same lights for £6.99.. So seller made a mistake on pricing until I placed an order.. So he had to come up with bullshhhh!!

Can't wait to get the refund and leave a nice little negative feedback.

Doesn't suprise me for ebay tbh mate :( kind of sucks, you ordering some other ones? Abz, my headlights will finally be tinted tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see the results :cool:

Doesn't suprise me for ebay tbh mate :( kind of sucks, you ordering some other ones? Abz, my headlights will finally be tinted tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see the results :cool:
I have some white LEDs on at this mo.. I just got hyped when u said u want some white LEDs and the CREE LEDs for £2.99 was bargain so ordered for myself :-D :-D

Mate i can't wait to see the headlight.. :)

You gotta take a pic straightaway n post it here.

OP
OP
Chris Why
I have some white LEDs on at this mo.. I just got hyped when u said u want some white LEDs and the CREE LEDs for £2.99 was bargain so ordered for myself :-D :-D

Mate i can't wait to see the headlight.. :)

You gotta take a pic straightaway n post it here.

I'm actually so pissed off.. I spoke to the guy this time last week and he said order another sheet and give me a ring next week when you got it. I got it on Monday morning and phoned he said sure, give me a ring mid day thursday as that's when Im next free and will fit you in that afternoon.

Just spoke to him and he's now 'very busy' doing a full tint even thought he'd told me he'd do the fly eye. I don't know of any other place round here that'll fit them either.. So annoyed man.

I'm actually so pissed off.. I spoke to the guy this time last week and he said order another sheet and give me a ring next week when you got it. I got it on Monday morning and phoned he said sure, give me a ring mid day thursday as that's when Im next free and will fit you in that afternoon.

Just spoke to him and he's now 'very busy' doing a full tint even thought he'd told me he'd do the fly eye. I don't know of any other place round here that'll fit them either.. So annoyed man.
Ah man... Was looking forward to it.. This is the exact reason why I don't go to these so called mechanic or ppl with skills.. I get so annoyed when they don't keep their words..

I'm gonna order some tint film now.. Once I received the item, I will make a video for it. (I have pair of headlight as a project).

OP
OP
Chris Why
Gutted. I hate people who say they gonna do stuff and then don't! Have u Google searched ur local area?

Yeah I have mate, up in Wakefield and there doesn't seem to be many places that'll do it. That guy can shove it.

Been quoted £10 from another place in Leeds, not too far so will take them up on the offer :)

OP
OP
Chris Why
Ah man... Was looking forward to it.. This is the exact reason why I don't go to these so called mechanic or ppl with skills.. I get so annoyed when they don't keep their words..

I'm gonna order some tint film now.. Once I received the item, I will make a video for it. (I have pair of headlight as a project).

Abz I just dont trust myself mate, I'd have to spend £50 on tinting film to ever get a reasonable finish lol!